• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantidor

I drunk half a bottle of absynthe in a friends birthday party and threw up all over myself :(

The bad part is, that is not the first time... the absynthe wasn't even real absynthe, I think that was the problem.

Noshino

My buddy had real absinthe for the first time a few weeks ago, I told him not to do it without me around though

Anyway, next morning he calls me and he is like dude I'm inside the bar right now

Apparently he woke up inside the bar wearing someone else's clothes

Minus_Me

I drunk half a bottle of absynthe in a friends birthday party and threw up all over myself :(

The bad part is, that is not the first time... the absynthe wasn't even real absynthe, I think that was the problem.

The reason that happened is because Absinthe is around 140 proof and thus will tear your stomach apart. Absinthe has absolutely no hallucinogenic proprieties regardless of where you get it. The stuff "Thujone" that "might" produce those effects is present in miniscule quantities and thus plays no part in anything. The reason you feel fucked up is because you're slamming down 73% or more alcohol by volume. I've had Absinthe from France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Eastern Europe and can't say its done anything. I love Absinthe because of the Anise flavouring and it does get you some drunk. For a similar flavour and better drunk, I suggest Pernod Anise mixed with water until it turns a milky white.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't say it transcended anything for me. It's just one of my favorite movies. Best Chris Tucker performance, Bruce Willis with bleached hair, Gary Oldman as a crazy man, kick ass vision of the future, Jovavich's everything. It's just fun, and that's all I come to movies for.
I can't I'm now blind.

You're always so measured, be more passionate.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Every time someone smokes a portable vaporizer or electronic cigarette I imagine them playing a little flute solo.

Oh shit I forgot to tell you guy about how I learned to play the piano.

Seriously it was a giant floor piano.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gQqSwSdLvU

Symphonia

Banned
I'm a little light-headed right now and I don't know, first time posting in here I think? I don't know, can't be sure, maybe I have. Maybe I haven't. I don't know, time will tell. Anyhoo, hello there, drunkGAF.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe I played a giant piano today and then forgot about it.

i need mor alcohol. Can you guys gve me som (my friends are going crazy)? I'm still the only sober enough to ask for some.

first post in this thread drunkGaf!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ew that was so long ago. That was right around the time I started puking while riding my bike.
I'm drinking a scrimshaw and thinking about trying to run through the great hollow.

I do still really enjoy my singing and biking though
http://youtu.be/LLS92eEYCiE

mantidor

The reason that happened is because Absinthe is around 140 proof and thus will tear your stomach apart. Absinthe has absolutely no hallucinogenic proprieties regardless of where you get it. The stuff "Thujone" that "might" produce those effects is present in miniscule quantities and thus plays no part in anything. The reason you feel fucked up is because you're slamming down 73% or more alcohol by volume. I've had Absinthe from France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Eastern Europe and can't say its done anything. I love Absinthe because of the Anise flavouring and it does get you some drunk. For a similar flavour and better drunk, I suggest Pernod Anise mixed with water until it turns a milky white.

Oh I know all that I just had never threw up before and I once drunk a whole bottle of Le Cour with a cousin (the hangover was not pretty, and I've had my share of pretty horrible ones). But this thing wasn't absynthe to begin with, once I read the label, it was some "liquor based on absynthe" or something like that, whose ingredients were alcohol plus green tint, and it was only 53% proof since in Brazil anything above that is illegal :/

I whish I could find some good absynthes here, I love the anise as well. I have learned to just don't drink it pure, most of the good things of the flavor are gone that way.

Minus_Me

Oh I know all that I just had never threw up before and I once drunk a whole bottle of Le Cour with a cousin (the hangover was not pretty, and I've had my share of pretty horrible ones). But this thing wasn't absynthe to begin with, once I read the label, it was some "liquor based on absynthe" or something like that, whose ingredients were alcohol plus green tint, and it was only 53% proof since in Brazil anything above that is illegal :/

I whish I could find some good absynthes here, I love the anise as well. I have learned to just don't drink it pure, most of the good things of the flavor are gone that way.

That sounds harsh. Drinking Absinthe with the usual sugar/fire ritual honestly destroys its flavour, glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Enjoying some 12 year Porto, quite delish.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't know why but on the rare occasion I take an evening nap, I wake up wanting to strangle someone. Fuck. Hopefully these beers will correct my alignment.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What kinda beers u drinking

I like the dark ages cause supposedly people only drank beer since it was boiled and disease free

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Mmph, I like myself an imperial.

My finger is healing but it still really hurts. It's that dull pain that makes you sick to your stomach, luckily it only hurts when I play with it. Though since it's my right hand every time i sip something I can smell bandaid.

Also I'm wearing brand new socks and they don't go very will with hardwood stairs. It's like a slip n slide over here.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drunk thread | a cascade of images

Itt snuggler runs up to you and takes a pic of himself and then does a kartwheel as he shouts "embrace the pork life, the other white meat"

itt 2025 a retrospective

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ but al pastor

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ZAQjdVO.jpg
Trying something new. We all know what "urban" means.. Think about it..

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Why yes, come browse our selection of Depressionware branded snuggies.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like I have to restart persona 4 for the third time now.

I played the first 8 hours on my pc via emulation

Then I got a vita and played the first 8 hours again but for some reason set it to easy mode. Now that the game has opened more its the most boring fucking thing ever because of how easy it is.

I hate it when circumstances like that kinda just ruin the game experience. Its not the games fault, it just kinda happened that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom