• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My favorite MMs were the crispy MMs that came in a bright blue package. They had basically giant rice crisp things that you'd find inside a crunch bar, but in an MM.

Nowadays I almost always go for the pretzel or the almond MMs.

I would say a HUGE argument could be made that MMs are perhaps the greatest candy. I'm still partial to a snickers, like whatchamacallits and adore Take5s. I'll eat an almond joy and be happy about it, I'll scarf a skore and feel proud, and I'll definitely smack a dude to get my hands on 100grand.

But MMs. Mmmppph, I would eat MMs at my dead wife's funeral and still feel pleasure.

Dinner time! You are all my dinner guests!
0pul5wm.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its good but my garem masal recipe needs work. Every other part of the dish is perfection, but I didn't get that quite right. I grated nutmeg into the mixture before i roasted everything which was the wrong call because I think it sorta burned a little bit. My first time making a spice mixture like that though and its not bad, just not great. The meat is slightly bland too. I'm not sure how restaurants get their meat to taste so good.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
man you guys i recently started mad men and its great but there is way too much fucking cheating going on like holy shit, i cant watch it really so i think im gonna stop

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That rate your own attractiveness thread really gives me a lot to think about.

At face value on a good day I'm an 8 to 8.5, depending on which personality traits I feel like showcasing that day I c can either be devalued to a 6.4 or elevated to a 9.9.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Walking down the street drinking a pbr. Fuck the police. On foot beer run. GF is on call so it's like we're chilling but can't go out and I'm getting stir crazy.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Aw man I left my Dualshock on all day and it died right in the middle of Sen's Fortress. >.<

If you're a real sexy guy who "fits in" then college could be one of the best times for you. If you're just a guy with no qualities that stand out it's just another thing you do in life if you want a shot at a better career.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
If you're a real sexy guy who "fits in" then college could be one of the best times for you. If you're just a guy with no qualities that stand out it's just another thing you do in life if you want a shot at a better career.

Man I dont know id I'm either of those.

AcridMeat

Banned
I thought dorms are the breeding ground for social lives.

Which is why I avoided it.

good tunes snuggobearo, went to some SBTRKT and machinedrum remixes

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got some during my early college years but it was in town and just with one girl.

Speaking of which...I had a close encounter with her today. My ex of nearly 8 years who I had a horrible break up with. She basically stalked me for a few months after I ended it. Last time I saw her she was trying to physically restrain me and I had to threaten a restraining order. It was ugly.

Was with my current girl, in line getting take out. Saw a car like my ex's outside which always freaks me out, but this time it was for real and I saw her walking by outside the building. For a moment I though she might walk in and see me, and end up next to us in line but thankfully she got in the car and left.

It's been almost two years and she's probably moved on but that would be painfully awkward. The whole experience has brought up a lot of weird feelings. That was someone I once loved deeply but now I'm terrified of her. Life is strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom