• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I reach a level of drunkenness that no matter how much more I drink, I can't surpass. It usually happens when I binge on light beer. I nearly put down an 18 pack one night last summer and was barely buzzed.

I have directions. I have the directions people give me on how to shit. Pretty sure the death rate was so high pre internet was because the people then didn't have the internet.

Sometimes I reach a level of drunkenness that no matter how much more I drink, I can't surpass. It usually happens when I binge on light beer. I nearly put down an 18 pack one night last summer and was barely buzzed.

wuss, i put down 20 tonight. will put down another 20 tomorrow. and will goto work on monday. grow up.

arab

yes it is. taints are everywhere. there's a breast cancer physician in my area named chris sockrider.

dr. sockrider, breast expert.

in philly. interview done, time for fun

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I had a dream I had a helicopter last night. It was boss as heck.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was like, in Titanfall, running away from these huge Mechs and shit, and I couldn't figure out how to do the wall jumping or anything. I have no real interest in Titanfall, I don't watch much media about it, I don't plan on ever playing the game, I have no fucking reason why I should have such a dream about it. Except for that I had been drunk when I went to sleep. And now I want to play Titanfall :p

AcridMeat

Banned
Minus if you want to just throw money away why not give it to me and I'll do that for you.

Hm I haven't had a hangover in a while, this is kind of shitty. Doubt it's as bad as Qwarkwerker

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I've developed a a wee bit of a gambling habit.

As long as you're a little buzzed while you're gambling it's okay, because you'll be loose and able to make the good calls. You need to ride this out, there is profit in your future.

Minus_Me

As long as you're a little buzzed while you're gambling it's okay, because you'll be loose and able to make the good calls. You need to ride this out, there is profit in your future.

Roulette is kicking my ass, but I'm moving towards Blackjack a little more each time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
U0eLBii.jpg

jzwQRks.jpg

EJHNScz.jpg

eYCqY02.jpg

zSDUg00.jpg

Dinner at my houz! Mayking lamb tikka masala, even roased my own seeds to make my own garem masala! :OOOO

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I forgot to buy Cilantro :|

This is the fun part because now its just all simmering and basically the longer I wait the better it will taste.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That's significantly more effort than I've ever put into a meal. About to crack my first beer, haven't drank in a couple nights but it feels like forever.

I have gas.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That's significantly more effort than I've ever put into a meal. About to crack my first beer, haven't drank in a couple nights but it feels like forever.

I have gas.

Like the intestinal kind or your car tank is full?

Godzilla lives up to the trailer in a very big way.

Damn

1. So jealous.
2. Have you seen monsters? Thats one of my favorite movies and I've seen it a million times. Does Godzilla have the same weight/legitimacy that the atmosphere in Monsters has?

AcridMeat

Banned
Jtwo no invitation, we could have talked about giantbomb.

That looks really good. My dad just finished making some amazing smelling garlic chicken and potatoes. I need to pick this up while I still can.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My car broke last weekend. It was making this weird noise for awhile, I just ignored it hoping it would go away but then last saturday the engine started smoking and shit and it died on the side of the road. Oil was gushing everywhere, it was fucking awesome. Now I don't have a car anymore.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm pretty sure it's because I ignored the check oil light for like six months. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20z.

It'll only cost me like two grand or so.

This chocolate coffee oatmeal stout is tasty.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just had a big scare when my car didn't pass the smog test. But lol I took it to another ghetto-er and they passed it.

Aw yeah I would always ask an adult when I see the engine light. Always. My car has 215000 miles on it.

Jealous of stout I spent 41$ on food (21 on meat) so I got 4 tall boys to be cheap. And some guy was but a case of scrimshaw an I felt so sad I wasn't him.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Aw yeah I would always ask an adult when I see the engine light. Always. My car has 215000 miles.

I probably should have, but honestly my mentality at the time was fuck it, I'll just drive it until it breaks. I'm just glad I bought a PS4 before it broke instead of after, because that would have looked really irresponsible.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah the e-brake light was always on too for some reason, never figured that one out. I hate cars. If we had decent public trans here I'd be content with my bike.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member

The final ingredient.
Yeah snuggs, I'm really happy you got a ps4 too. You deserve it, and it will at the vet least keep you out of trouble. 400$ is a lot of money, but the value out of a computer like that is immeasurable. I'm personally waiting to see what's up with destiny but I've already decided to get a ps4. It's just a matter of when.

1. So jealous.
2. Have you seen monsters? Thats one of my favorite movies and I've seen it a million times. Does Godzilla have the same weight/legitimacy that the atmosphere in Monsters has?

Yes, Godzilla definitely has that weight and legitimacy, even in the unfinished version I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom