• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh what a bunch of downers. I'm headin to the bar to find some ladies
3AQmK.gif

We'll be be here when you come back.

One of the movies I bought on blu-ray. Original soundtrack is waaayyy better.

Tangerine Dream's finest works including Love on a Real Train and The Dream Is Always the Same. Plus Phil Collins In the Air Tonight.

J. Bravo

Feel so much better now that I slept 10 hours time to go drink water and soda and eat pizza and cake from my bros bday party earlier

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My first project is basically going to be a three hour, live, freestyle cover of the Law and Order SVU theme song. So much jam potential, just wait for the slap bass solo. Don't even get me started on the jazz flute.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My first project is basically going to be a three hour, live, freestyle cover of the Law and Order SVU theme song. So much jam potential, just wait for the slap bass solo. Don't even get me started on the jazz flute.

I'm organizing a free show featuring many great artists called the ultimate turbo jam. We'll make money by selling homemade fruit preserves called the ultimate turbo jam. There will be a side set featuring brooding metal called the ultra mature bro jam.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Febreeze.

The weekend is almost over and I'm anxious as fuck, time for a nice winter's night walk to the bar I think. Just sitting here is killing me. Gonna freeze my balls off.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Sweet Jesus, as soon as I started walking out the sky decided to start shitting heaps of freezing cold snow on me. I had to stop short at some gross old people bar because I was covered head to toe in that shit and going numb. Too late to turn back now.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Getting warm enough to smoke on my balcony. Hoping this place airs out while im gone. Anyone have any tips of de-smoking a house?

I like candles best to cover up smell, Febreeze might be good, no substitute for a good airing out tho :p are we talking cigarettes or "other"

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I gotta wait for that shit to either hit home video or to be on demand somewhere I'm chilling for a weekend but the first ep was dope. I'm fine with not having cable aside from the lack of HBO. I need to get someone's code for the streaming shit.

At the bar solo but the dude next to me is like literally 90 years old which makes me feel better about myself. Could be worse.

Joe

I went out Saturday night to a bar that is a 10 minute walk from my house.

I left the bar at 5am but my roommate said I got home at 7am.

I have no idea what happened or where I was during that 2 hour period. And my glasses were outside the house on the floor destroyed.

shit is scary.

coldvein

Banned

I have no idea what happened or where I was during that 2 hour period. And my glasses were outside the house on the floor destroyed.

shit is scary.

possible alien abduction

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.

shit is scary.

Happened to me before, unexplained time that will never be explained.

Worst place to blackout is right at home though.

Got into some shit with a guy in my class who was being a real dick.

But then I thought keep your cool bro you got one semester left don't fuck this up so I didn't get too crazy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom