• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Got into some shit with a guy in my class who was being a real dick.

But then I thought keep your cool bro you got one semester left don't fuck this up so I didn't get too crazy with it.
Yeah man. Don't get too hot. Never worth it. Just go smoke a blunt or drink later.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Should have stabbed him right there. Don't ever let a motherfucker disrespect your shit.

I haven't had a full night of sleep in a long time. I've been feeling so strong out every morning, it's a miracle I'm somewhat functional at work. I don't think I'm gonna make it.

arab

guys i got into grad school in philly. i've still got two more interviews at different schools but at least i have this.

much love, drunk thread

I've come to the realization that you have to keep your girls self confidence just low enough that they aren't gonna gain weight, but just high enough that they think you think they are beautiful.

this makes me a terrible person, doesn't it

coldvein

Banned
illithid: no, it doesnt.

that said. you're not gonna find anything down that path, no matter how hard you jedi master it. in my opinion.

I've come to the realization that you have to keep your girls self confidence just low enough that they aren't gonna gain weight, but just high enough that they think you think they are beautiful.

this makes me a terrible person, doesn't it

But thinking and being are two separate things. I've seen very unattractive people who thought they were beautiful and vice versa. Also, truth is beauty and beauty is truth but the truth can be harsh and disturbing how can that be considered beautiful?

But thinking and being are two separate things. I've seen very unattractive people who thought they were beautiful and vice versa. Also, truth is beauty and beauty is truth but the truth can be harsh and disturbing how can that be considered beautiful?

I've found that 90% of girls who are beautiful are constantly worried that other people, especially who ever they are hooking up with/ dating, don't think so.

Oh, also, my ex told me today she's two months pregnant, and in the process of having an abortion. I should feel fine about this, since in a few weeks, this will all be behind us and there will be no issue, but I still feel kinda weird about the whole ordeal. I guess it's my punishment for still fucking my ex. Explains why her boobs were growing tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom