• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
wUmx9RW.jpg

J. Bravo

I'm pretty cut and my power lifting total is 1020. Bench 230, squat 355, deadlift 435. Deadlift is only number not up to date since I just pulled 415 for 4.
/stealthbrag I eat whatever, drink whatever, and lift everything.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm in my winter slob phase but hopefully I'll snap out once it's safe to go outside again. But it's -14F out right now so I'm gonna just stay in doors and drink beers in the meantime.

You guys don't understand man to be true fitness gods it takes years of upkeep and dedication and superior genetics.

My dream in life was always to be so so fucking shredded I would have that jesus on a cross look. Then I wanted to dunk a basketball on some guy playing pick up ball. Once I had that everything else would just fall in line.

Summer is like 3 months away man unless some of you guys got like those hyperbolic time chambers they had in DBZ it's not gonna work out in time. There's never enough time.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I just want some pecs and to remove this lat bit of fat on my belly, after that I'm far too lazy to do what it takes like what style said. I'll look just good enough.

Christian Bale in American Psycho is actually a very achievable look because it doesn't rely on large amounts of muscle growth. Just a modest amount followed by sharp reduction in bf%.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm almost at brad Pitt fight club

been working on it since 99
That's the look I'd want to achieve. My body type doesn't allow for American Psycho Bale. I'm already noticing some improvement after 2 weeks of steady, albeit minor, working out at home.

By the time I get to Seattle this year you can grate cheese on my abs. Book it.

ZeroRay

Zero you seem like you got good knowledge in the fitness thread give me a regimen to follow in the gym and I'll do it.

Oh my, such flattery. :-*

Squats
Deadlifts
Bench
OHP
Pull-Ups
Dips

Do two of the lifts (one upper, one lower) followed by the two bodeyweight exercises. 5 reps on lifts, till failure on bodeyweight every other day.

That's all you need breh.

Probably a better idea to ask C.Quark or Lucky as they're probably more knowledgeable. Not really big on aesthetics so can't give you anything for that.

coldvein

Banned
That's the look I'd want to achieve. My body type doesn't allow for American Psycho Bale. I'm already noticing some improvement after 2 weeks of steady, albeit minor, working out at home.

By the time I get to Seattle this year you can grate cheese on my abs. Book it.

imma go buy the cheese right now

maybe some reggiano or a really aged provolone.

Wool

Every second you guys spend working on your useless muscles I will be getting ahead of you in Dark Souls 2. You can run and tell that.

Wool

There's nothing like being a shut-in on your day off. As soon as I can buy weed in the self-checkout line I'll have the perfect day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom