• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.___

I live in a third floor walk up that's lease only specified that cigarettes shouldn't be smoked in hallways so I took that to mean I'mma smoke out my bathroom window instead of putting on pants

I almost had a place with a balcony but got shot down by the girlfriend because it was TOO big. Like the place had too much space so she says it'd be too hard to clean.

Wool

I almost had a place with a balcony but got shot down by the girlfriend because it was TOO big. Like the place had too much space so she says it'd be too hard to clean.

You're still living with YOKO!? You gotta get rid of that girl, she's holding you back from your true potential.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The new War on Drugs album is amazing. It might end up one of my all time faves, it's that good. Along with Kurt Vile they're the best thing in rock right now, but this shit is on the next level. Just preordered it on iTunes to be legit.

Niks

weird night...

went out with coworkers. start drinking. Everything going swell. this girl 7/10 (from work) starts hitting on me full force, (shes married with a kid) saying she likes me, encouraginf me to drink. says shes not doing well with her husband etc..
every now and then she hits me with little stories about her friend (5/10) (which was also there, also a cowerker)... Saying the friend is lonely, etc...

That moment, when you realize, shes trying to feed me to her friend. Priceless.

lol, call her on her shit. denies everything.
Night goes to shit to say the least....

Before you say, should have banged the friend anyways...
1. the friend was 5\10 2. If you want to fuck, say it to my face, dont try to scheme your way into it....

lol, weird night.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Scores don't matter as long as you find a warm and willing hole to slide your peen into. Make her feel good and you'll feel the same. Good times for all.

Yeah, cause going home dry is better. Fuck that. If she's down and not a total monster, go for it.

Sometimes it's better to be dry than wet in all the wrong ways.

Midnights you can make some serious progress in the gym in 3-6 months if you're training/eating right. Don't know why you'd think otherwise.

I'm on a 3 month break since I cancelled my gym membership before I start up again at a new place. I didn't do as well as I wanted to. I need to approach it with a better strategy and knowledge. It's difficult to say if it's me doing something or wrong or if it's a certain medical thing (which I won't go into in this thread) that I have holding me back.

J. Bravo

Oh my, such flattery. :-*

Squats
Deadlifts
Bench
OHP
Pull-Ups
Dips

Do two of the lifts (one upper, one lower) followed by the two bodeyweight exercises. 5 reps on lifts, till failure on bodeyweight every other day.

That's all you need breh.

Probably a better idea to ask C.Quark or Lucky as they're probably more knowledgeable. Not really big on aesthetics so can't give you anything for that.
literally thats what i do. although in addition to the bodyweight i do 5 sets of 10 of the compound at about 65% of my max. so for bench thats about 135, squat about 185, etc. size, soreness (like that matters), strength, etc.
do abs 2-3x a week, 3 heavy and 3 high rep.
look like a g.

main diff is i lift 4x a week and my days are based around the heavy compound movement i'm doing. squat bench deadlift ohp

That's another thing I only know glamor muscle free weight exercises. I don't know shit about full body lifts like squats, deadlift, etc. If I try that I'm gonna look like a jackass and not do it right.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nah he's alright. But I don't like this Juan guy and his smart mouth. We don't like hot shot attitudes around here.

The way I see it to go into a thread and expect to get along with every person there is the same as moving to a city and expecting everyone there to be your best friend. It's just not gonna happen no matter who you are so why be bothered?

Reading that post I made about deadlifts and squats it did sound like I was a whiny bitch but it was more like a valid concern. I don't wanna waste my time/energy with bad form. Everything has to be proper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom