• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aomber

JESUS CHRIST gfuys i made out with this sexy fucking girl tonight. gonna bang her for sure maybe this week, or some time in the enar future fegardless.

i would tell the whole story but i am too drunk. fuck yteah though omg

JESUS CHRIST gfuys i made out with this sexy fucking girl tonight. gonna bang her for sure maybe this week, or some time in the enar future fegardless.

i would tell the whole story but i am too drunk. fuck yteah though omg

common sense says why didnt you make your move now? the fact you said you maybe are gonna bang her this week... yeah good luck with that. drink up buddy!

Aomber

common sense says why didnt you make your move now? the fact you said you maybe are gonna bang her this week... yeah good luck with that. drink up buddy!

I actually did make a move, we made out for a while but she was too fucked up to take it further. I dont wanna take advantage ya know? but she said she was down some time this week to chill. so we gonna do that

don't wrory, she's been into me for a while. i got thsi shit.

Regarding squats/deadlift form, you have to start somewhere. Ideally you'd have a training partner that can coach you through the basics, but otherwise youtube is an extremely valuable resource and there are a lot of great video tutorials that walk you through the steps.

I think it's fine to stay away from deadlifts for awhile, but definitely do squats. Start with dumbbells to get your form down and then more to very light barbel stuff until you feel comfortable. Remember to keep your eyes up and not on yourself in the mirror. You'll be fine.

do you ever stop posting? cause your avatar and posts are annoying.
On blast.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm just kicking here with some modest mouse jams and some beer thinking about how many places my life has not gone as planned.

Heavy.

But after he throws a couple sick burns my way and starts having a field day with you and I mean he really goes to town I'm not sure if I wanna see that.

i love nothing more than when someone insults me. if having younger twin sisters has taught me anything, it's how to deal with an insult

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
i love nothing more than when someone insults me. if having younger twin sisters has taught me anything, it's how to deal with an insult

Did I tell you about that time with me and your sisters?

I have a "hot" younger sister too I feel you lol

Noshino

do you ever stop posting? cause your avatar and posts are annoying.

pew pew

I'm just kicking here with some modest mouse jams and some beer thinking about how many places my life has not gone as planned.

Heavy.

modest mouse or franz ferdinand

this fire is out of controooooooooool

insults are awesome, let them say all they want and then outplay them at their own game

bestest feeling in the world

Man, that's what everybody says.

be a man

I was invited to my kinda-enemy's party tomorrow night (or tonight, I guess. 4am whattup). Do I go? Isn't going kinda putting me in a lower position of power than him? Does that even matter?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm finally going to start hard drinking every night again
Nice. Also, this makes me realize I've been doing this pretty much nonstop for years now. Might as well keep going hard until the end at this point. Not like I give a fuck. 🍻🎊😎👍💀

I was invited to my kinda-enemy's party tomorrow night (or tonight, I guess. 4am whattup). Do I go? Isn't going kinda putting me in a lower position of power than him? Does that even matter?

Go there, drink all his beer and steal some shit.

trying to figure out which banned drunkgaf alumni would have the necessary book learnin to use a marchel duchamp artwork as an avatar... this pretty safely removes balddemon and eggman from the running, so who else?

Noshino

so there is this cat on base that i hang out with....anyway, i named the kitty wolverine and we are cool and shit

anyway, i saw him again earlier tonight and then a black cat showed up and starting doing wolverine

i saw wolverine get buttfucked by a blackie

EloquentM

aka Mannny
so there is this cat on base that i hang out with....anyway, i named the kitty wolverine and we are cool and shit

anyway, i saw him again earlier tonight and then a black cat showed up and starting doing wolverine

i saw wolverine get buttfucked by a blackie

what branch?

Noshino

while the navy has better bases in the usa, air force has it better outside. not just that, but in general they have much higher living standards.

they also dont take shit from other branches, for example at my clinic i see navy army and marines, air force takes care of their own people.

can you drink in the military?

not in japan :(

well, we are not supposed to

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I got a new hoodie and its probably the nicest hoodie ive ever seen.

Can you guys please start actually drinking for the love of fuck.... Why is this just a community labeled drunk thread that has turned into casual drinkers posting...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Can you guys please start actually drinking for the love of fuck.... Why is this just a community labeled drunk thread that has turned into casual drinkers posting...

I don't really understand what more you could want from me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
just bought a ps4 bundle. is killzone or that need for speed game any good? or did i just waste 560$?
Killzone is boring. I like Tomb Raider, Don't Starve and Outlast, but yeah you can just play all those games on computer.

We started drinking at like five. Cramming some food then we're gonna get fuckin lit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom