• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm blacked out I think. Drank a bottle of wine and a 6pk of Guinness. Now onto my friend Budweiser. George thorogood sounds good right about now.

Salsa

dude im in that moment where you're about to go out but 2 people shut me down and since i've been working my head about getting shitfaced tonight im trying to convince whoever to do something shieeeet

I do now. Sorry for being a scumbag. Talk to you guys next week.

I legit like you tho

dude im in that moment where you're about to go out but 2 people shut me down and since i've been working my head about getting shitfaced tonight im trying to convince whoever to do something shieeeet

I legit like you tho

Lies. You love me. Goto the store and figure it out. Get some Guinness

I met a pretty good looking girl last weekend at a bar. She texted me wanting to meet up in LA tonight but I'm tired and wanna watch my blu rays. What should I do?

I met a pretty good looking girl last weekend at a bar. She texted me wanting to meet up in LA tonight but I'm tired and wanna watch my blu rays. What should I do?

kA62T.png

I don't know man driving an hour in this weather to go treat her like a princess seems like a simp move. The alpha thing to do would be to have her come to me.

I don't know man driving an hour in this weather to go treat her like a princess seems like a simp move. The alpha thing to do would be to have her come to me.

what are you waiting for then cupcake? invite her over. cook her some frozen white castle burgers. women love it.

Manny, never in my life have I known a girl that I wasn't ready to walk away from at a split seconds notice and this girl is no exception.

I'm gonna stay home and do midnights at midnight.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Some skanks are reppin cpt morgans at the bar, the shots were awful but they gave us these gloves with tips that make them work with smartphones. This shit is a gamechanger. Wow

That sounds sweet but are you sure you wanna cross streams like that?

The way I see it there's two philosophies here. There's the lbceo way where he practically meets everyone he knows on GAF.

Then there's my way which I never met anyone and don't break the 4th wall.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward

The way I see it there's two philosophies here. There's the lbceo way where he practically meets everyone he knows on GAF.

This one guy posted a thread that he was walking through Southern California and I met up with him at a park and we chatted for an hour or so. He was a cool guy. Not breaking the 4th wall is overrated.

I also stayed at a guy's apartment in England for a few nights who I met on a different gaming forum. Also a very pleasant experience.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

It's just a fucking beer. I'm not asking to be best friends dammit.

Looks like she's adamant about her demands. Fuck that I'm not gonna give in.

I don't understand. You always complain about having bad luck with women, but now when a girl you think is attractive wants to go to a bar you don't want to do it? Getting it in is getting it in, even if you gotta simp to do it.

Wool

trying to figure out which banned drunkgaf alumni would have the necessary book learnin to use a marchel duchamp artwork as an avatar... this pretty safely removes balddemon and eggman from the running, so who else?

Balddemon's got alts for days. How many drunk thread posters could really be from Kansas?

Copernicus on the other hand...

Salsa

so, 2 weeks ago I hooked up with my aunt's cousin, who is 20, and is not related to me (jic)

we only made out and touched each other a bunch cause we were on this park. but it was still weird cause I know her since she was little and I always thought "man she's gonna be hot" and yup I was right

anyway, she has a BF, and she was texting me today telling me to pick her up from a venue where this boyfriend was playing. Messed up

I didnt tho cause my aunt wouldnt show up (my aunt is 21 btw) to maybe be there with me or whatevs cause im not gonna go pick her up in front of her damn BF

so yeah tonite didnt happen and im just here watching house of cards

edit: im still in love with venezuela talk to her everyday and im gonna go there in july but, y'know

edit2: acrid totes knows this I forgot

Salsa

Salsy give that Venezuelan two pumps for me.

she aint so sure about coming here again in April, its hard. with venezuela blowing up and all

she's either gonna come here next year to stay with me for a few months and study something, or gonna go live in Miami (for real)

either im commited mannnnnnn lets hope

and yeah taht country better calm down before my arrival

you've got 4 months vuvuzuela

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I like cats. And other animals too, if they're cool. I just want to be a stay at home caretaker of a pack of chill critters.

Maybe even a snake if he doesn't try to choke me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom