• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viverridae

genet-adult.jpg

This is such a cool type of animal. I want to pet a Genet. They're cats but also marsupials, it's really neat.

My GF passed out and I'm sitting on the floor, drinking cider and looking at pictures of animals. And petting cats.

It's just a fucking beer. I'm not asking to be best friends dammit.

But once your cross a line you can't just go back.

I don't understand. You always complain about having bad luck with women, but now when a girl you think is attractive wants to go to a bar you don't want to do it? Getting it in is getting it in, even if you gotta simp to do it.

You definitely don't understand. What guy here doesn't have some bad luck. I just choose to talk about the bad luck while keeping the good luck to myself.

Also, it's not just about sex man. I could not care less about getting it in. I'm looking for something more.

arab

i need to invest in some
boots for when i move up north

driving back from another successful mardi gras in nola

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
So I accidentally the entire bottle and I start a new (admittedly low stress) job tomorrow at noon. What do GAF? I'm gonna try to ly down

coldvein

Banned
spillin guts example: i had to work yesterday. my girlfriend went out of town to go to an early day baby shower + later night oscars party (i dont give a fuck) in a place where all her friends live that i never want to go, let's call it Tacoma. she explained that this might take up most of her day, that she might even spend the night over there.

i took this as a good passin' time to blast some drinks with my boys (which was done). we at the bar we hanging out, ladies love us, whatever, i get back home after the after party (my girls hasnt texted me the whole time) at like 5:30 AM to find her asleep. i lay down on the couch and put some weezer or something in my headphones. i SET MY OWN ALARM FOR 7:30 so that i can wake up and talk to her for an hour-ish before she goes off to teach. we talk. i mean, she talks. i ask her all about her night, she's pissed that i wasn't home, she doesn't ask me about WHAT I DID last night, she just assumes that i got wasted and hit on young girls with my friends. which is true. but she didnt even ask. what. so now im awake. i need an enema.

tldr: what about my feelings

coldvein

Banned
trying to keep it together, snuggz.

NOT EVEN ONE GOD DAMNED QUESTION. about my night. i should just bag all these floozies and not worry about it.

AcridMeat

Banned
I understand your frustration vein. But if she assumes correctly all the time then you aren't really giving her reason to ask anything.

This frustration comes from more than just an unasked question though.

Holy fuck I'm tired I need to sleep normal. I bought this Marc Ecko game for 3 bucks let's graffiti some shit and listen to hip hop.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Acrid NPR is streaming the whole new Tycho album. You probably already know, I'm sure. I'm gonna save it for the right moment though, not gonna waste my first listen in this dusty ass office.

Noshino

like acrid said, if she isnt wrong why would she have to ask anything to realize what happened? you are too predictable it seems. at least to her

it sounds like you want her to have a different image of you than the one she currently has, but that's really all up to you.

coldvein

Banned
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nosh if you had come with this two hours ago i wouldnt have shredded her via text message. coulda knocked some sense into my face at the appropriate time breh.

coldvein

Banned
Maybe she's just too self-absorbed to really care or wonder about what you do independent from her?

she admitted (yes, admitted, yes, i got the receipts) to being kind of upset that i wasnt at home when she got home last night. and then being a cranky bitch about it this morning.

ie: she took the whole day off from seeing me (which i was fine with), and then was mad when i hadnt taken the whole night off and waited for her.

vein sounds like nearing-commitment time jealousy. like, she's probably wondering what she means to you long term, where it's going, and your reluctance to define or give answers is bringing insecurity to the forefront. hence her giving you defined 'what i'm doing tonight' parameters so you know she isn't out being with dudes or in compromising situations, while you just went out drinking like you did prior to the relationship, to a degree. you can see the mismatch in perspectives and assumptions, which if left unresolved can damage or end a relationship.

i kinda pulled this out of my ass but it sounds really good anyway right?

coldvein

Banned
yeah man, its all good. we're fine. i may have been being a whiny bitch earlier.

just felt like i was taking some shit i didnt earn.

as i said in gafhop, i need the anti-TINDER. i need the alarm system to go off when a bangin 22 year old walks up next to me. GET AWAY FROM ME BITCH ALERT ALERT HEEEOOOOO

edit: macuser da gawd 4evr

Noshino

Manny bb leave my chick flicks out of this

And hooooooly shit Mac should have his own talk show, oprah but white and skinny and without the money

AcridMeat

Banned
Acrid NPR is streaming the whole new Tycho album. You probably already know, I'm sure. I'm gonna save it for the right moment though, not gonna waste my first listen in this dusty ass office.
I did see that but I'm not ready. I'll just wait for my copy to show up. It's only a couple weeks away. Still listen to Awake and Montana a ridiculous amount though.

Actually got back into starfucker in a big way last night.
And hooooooly shit Mac should have his own talk show, oprah but white and skinny and without the money
As a stay at home trophy hub, he could easily set up a talk show in his mancave. Just remember me when you get to 500 followers mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom