• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
spillin guts example: i had to work yesterday. my girlfriend went out of town to go to an early day baby shower + later night oscars party (i dont give a fuck) in a place where all her friends live that i never want to go, let's call it Tacoma. she explained that this might take up most of her day, that she might even spend the night over there.
Understood your pain the second I read the bolded. You have my sympathies, bro.

Manny bb leave my chick flicks out of this

And hooooooly shit Mac should have his own talk show, oprah but white and skinny and without the money
Would watch.

So this is supposed to be the thread where you say anything when you're wasted, but "sober" enough to realise posting anywhere else might be estúpido ?

All right, got to spill it, therapy thing I suppose. 3am in France, back from a party after some vodka, whisky, beer and whatever. And I just blew up my chances with this girl I like since months just when I felt it was time to act on it... especially as I felt it was going the right way, now I'm just feeling like shit.
Told her she might stay at a friend's instead of driving back to her place (was concerned about her safety), it happens that she just had 2 drinks, she got upset, stormed out. Went after her to apologize, she still was upset but calmed down. We both went back to our places in the end, she texted us (group of friends at the party) saying she was sorry for what had happened, I texted back that she shouldn't, was my fault, that I had been inconsiderate and had lacked tact (definitly true), she said that in retrospect she "understood cared ^^, good night". (logged on to facebook cause I can't sleep and she's logged on, leading me to think that the "good night" just means "get the f* off").

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You always blow it with that person. Fact of life, it almost never works out. They just get in your head in a way that fucks with you. I've had a few of those and I always blew it. At least in my experience, you always seem to end up with girls you just come across unexpectedly.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Heheh my gurl is great. 🍆
Old crush is A waitress here but that doesn't matter, she's fine as fuck but would not be sustanible. Fuck it all👌👍💵❄️💵💵💰👽👽💰☝️💰💰

brooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Those Miller Fortunes will kill a man.

6.9%

Miller-Fortune.jpg

Welcome to Carcosa my friends......

Well, you're probably right guys. Good thing actually, I can focus on something else now (I only had her on my mind lately, it was becoming counterproductive).

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Well, you're probably right guys. Good thing actually, I can focus on something else now (I only had her on my mind lately, it was becoming counterproductive).

Handy tip to keep in mind: you'll never get to have most of the things you want in life, so instead you just gotta try to appreciate what you do have. IMO.

I'm feeling wobbly as fuck at work. I way overdid it last night. I can't remember going to bed, I haven't can't remembered going to bed in awhile. Not good.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just had a cry and now I kind of want to put slices of bacon in a waffle maker.

brooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Those Miller Fortunes will kill a man.

6.9%

Miller-Fortune.jpg

Welcome to Carcosa my friends......

those are good.. had those and the giant bottle of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey and the $15 bottle of Jegar for my Bday last month on the 22nd lol... everybody was dead except me and a few others..

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just watched 45 minutes of Glengarry Glen ross.

Ohhhh man.

Salsa

I was gonna shave but I said fuck it and didnt

ha! dont think my beard was ever this big. imma chop some wood

beer and cheesecake

I was drunk last night, bought a 3DS and Pokemon X. Didn't learn until I got the shipping confirmation email today.

Second time something like this has happened.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I was drunk last night, bought a 3DS and Pokemon X. Didn't learn until I got the shipping confirmation email today.

Second time something like this has happened.
There should be some kind of breathalyzer authorization for online purchases. Shit is dangerous.

Does 3DS have a friends list thing? If so, how do I access it/add people?

I bought a 3DS back in November and love it so I support your move, Illithid.

J. Bravo

the fc is tied to your machine not hte game which makes life a lot easier.

also i've never bought anything drunk. probably cuz when i black out i can't function very well and i'm never home drunk anyways.

Salsa

Also, as of today, baby aborted. rip in peace mini-litthid

I like how the 3DS purchase deserved comment priority

my ex chatted with me on facebook the other day out of nowhere to tell me she was pregnant (with his current bf) and stopped it (no abortion procedure needed I guess? since she was early)

you guys remember that girl right

btw dunno if I mentioned it but venezuela is now on her period even tho we banged without protection a bunch so hey life's good

I keep telling myself I'm going to get drunk and finally buy those Oliver Peoples sunglasses. I hope tonight is the night.

Also 3DS bros my code is 1392-5502-3842. I'll add you guys up.

I keep telling myself I'm going to get drunk and finally buy those Oliver Peoples sunglasses. I hope tonight is the night.

Also 3DS bros my code is 1392-5502-3842. I'll add you guys up.
bro you should peep gilt and myhabit right now. myhabit has some tom ford, and gilt has linda farrow, raf, kva, and some others. most of them are final sale at gilt though.

edit: do you wear contacts with shades or do you get a script lens? i've never had to deal with rx lenses, so I don't know if you can just buy whatever sunglasses you want online and get one put in..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom