• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe so, but it's my parents decision. they have the cash money, after all
sell your body/drugs to generate the necessary funds for trip thus demonstrating the independence and go-getter attitude needed to enjoy excursions across state lines.

that iphone crack is getting bigger. now to either add more or upgrade.

bro you should peep gilt and myhabit right now. myhabit has some tom ford, and gilt has linda farrow, raf, kva, and some others. most of them are final sale at gilt though.

edit: do you wear contacts with shades or do you get a script lens? i've never had to deal with rx lenses, so I don't know if you can just buy whatever sunglasses you want online and get one put in..
If I need to, I typically wear contacts so no worries about rx lenses. With that said I pretty much have my heart set on the NDG-1s in black. I'll browse those sites before I pull the trigger though.

or just go to pax least with all the nobodies like acridwho and noshito
#PAXLEAST

ah I was curious since my wife likes some of these discount shades but does not like contacts and is paranoid about getting lenses switched out (frame breaking etc)

edit: oh there really isn't much like that ndg. the kva transparent wayfarer is pretty cool, but the arms are on the short side and I had to get mine adjusted to fit well.

edit2: what do you know bout my condom needs acrid? who the fuck are you to tell me i don't need condom readily available on my face at all times?

I'm waiting for the new social app to replace snapchat. It's taking fucking long time.
Can't believe the founder turned down $4B or whatever he was offered. Dude is 23, he could live like a king for the rest of his life. Going to be kicking himself when Snapchat dies out.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
esbeEsh.png

daycru

Drunk as hell. Had a fun time with friends tonight. Anyone in Toledo? I need more friends. I need more people for Pac-Man Battle Royale.

Been a while since i've visited here. oh im plastered. Long Island Ice Tea Party. Fuuuuuck yeah.

I need some damn trees.

Will continue drunk posting gaf and hoping I dont get a ban. :D

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Brb using a Belgian waffle to separate my oil paints while they're in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom