• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noshino

people are going to pax east?

did pax passes go on sale already btw

i hope not, would be a betrayalton. fuck the least coast.

yeah some of us are going to pax east

im just going to drink with acrid and vhfive

PAX east, PAX, Bronycon. It's all the same thing guys let's not fight over semantics.

same thing? clearly you need to go out more often

Kap I added you up.

Also pretty sure PAX tickets are closer to $30/day or $90/4 days. Either way pretty good per convention standards.

yeah its closer to 90 for the weekend

i'll send you a coded message. dick means all tickets are available, dick and balls means only day passes are availabe, and dick, balls, and taint-asshole horizon means it's sold out.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Finishing the trilogy tonight. We're probably gonna get a little drunk. My liver can suck my dick. Fuck my bank account too.

You guys ever meet someone who you think is badass and has everything in order but then you get to know them and you realize they have more problems than you ever imagined? That they're just good at hiding them?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I had a bunch of random internet people on instagram but I deleted all of them aside from a few like salsashark and benjaminbirdie. I would add Jtwo, Cope, Zero, Acrid and Blamespace but that's it.

And Mannnny.

ZeroRay

Fuck, one more day, then I can finally chill.

You guys ever meet someone who you think is badass and has everything in order but then you get to know them and you realize they have more problems than you ever imagined? That they're just good at hiding them?

What is a man?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I hate how every time you go back to school you have to learn new handwriting. School would be so much easier if you could use the same handwriting every semester.

AcridMeat

Banned
Man these running shoes paid for themselves had my best run yet. Everyone was like what? you're going to run NOW?

Why wouldn't I want to run when there's no people and there's the moon and stars out shit is great.

coldvein

Banned
last year i just happened to be reading gaf in the comp lab at school when i saw that PAX tix were on sale, i texted lbc and he MADE. IT. HAPPEN.

will keep my eyes peeled again of course.

Why did ill say his ED to NYU is legally binding? I never heard of anything like that. Worse case scenario is he gets blacklisted from the school.

Because it is? When you apply Early Decision, you sign a contract saying that if you get in, you will not go to any other school. If I decided not to attend NYU after being accepted ED, NYU would send out an email blast telling other schools not to accept me. I'd basically be fucked.

Wool

C -Qwark I just went on Diablo 3 for the first time in forever and everything's different. Help. Why don't I get NV anymore? What is going on with the paragon levels?

I might stick with the PS3 from now on. I spent $30 on this "Day-Z" vidjagame and it sucks. I had to put a battery in my flashlight just so I could run around the woods in the dark.

I had a bunch of random internet people on instagram but I deleted all of them aside from a few like salsashark and benjaminbirdie. I would add Jtwo, Cope, Zero, Acrid and Blamespace but that's it.

And Mannnny.

What about atramental?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Rub a dub dub lets go to the pot club.
Glitz 'n glam I'll buy you a gram.

Because it is? When you apply Early Decision, you sign a contract saying that if you get in, you will not go to any other school. If I decided not to attend NYU after being accepted ED, NYU would send out an email blast telling other schools not to accept me. I'd basically be fucked.

But in legal terms they can't really do much to you. All they can do is try to ruin your opportunities elsewhere. Which doesn't necessarily mean they would be successful.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Danny Brown is the kid on the trike with the crazy hair and teeth. Pusha T, SBTRKT, Odesza, Justice and the band Beaches are hinted at. The girl with the sideboob is Lykke Li. This is a good way to kill the next couple hours at work, thanks.

Oh, there's the Arctic Monkeys, too. Nick Cave. Lorde. Haim. Chvrches. Good shit.

But in legal terms they can't really do much to you. All they can do is try to ruin your opportunities elsewhere. Which doesn't necessarily mean they would be successful.

College is hard enough to get into as it is. The last thing I need is another college actively trying to stop my admission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom