• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

man, girl I hung out with a couple times (sister's friend) had been missing for 2 days since she went studying in brazil at the start of the year and she turned up today dead in an apartment, strangled with a cable

what the fuck :/

sorry for the downer but jesus. she wasnt really my friend but I remember getting drunk with her and a few other people once. god damn

AcridMeat

Banned
True Widow is great you were right snug.

Another no on application, trying to motivate self to keep doing more, didn't get invited to Tahoe this weekend.

It all comes back around to drinking on Friday.

Minus_Me

man, girl I hung out with a couple times (sister's friend) had been missing for 2 days since she went studying in brazil at the start of the year and she turned up today dead in an apartment, strangled with a cable

sorry for the downer but jesus. she wasnt really my friend but I remember getting drunk with her and a few other people once. god damn

Damn dude, that really sucks. I know for a fact that our company hires security when people go to Brazil. I'm going to see it first hand later this year.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm sorry man. What's this about training?
I got laid off a couple of weeks ago but the company hooked me up with a new job so right now a lot of us are going through training for it. We were originally out of irvine but 3 of us volunteered for Monterey park. I was one of those three.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

Damn man. Did they suspect suicide?

Salsa

Damn man. Did they suspect suicide?

nah, they have her on security footage entering the apartment with a dude and the dude leaving alone some time later. dude's on the run now

I really didnt know her enough, im just shocked and feel bad for my sister

the fucked up part is that a couple years ago a similar thing happened but with a girl I knew way more, and here in uruguay. after the whole ordeal the dad of the girl ended up taking his own life on father's day and further research showed that the girl was killed by some sort of mob because the dad owed money :/

pretty fucked up to have something like this happen to people you know twice in a lifetime, moreso in the span of 2 years

AcridMeat

Banned
the fucked up part is that a couple years ago a similar thing happened but with a girl I knew way more, and here in uruguay. after the whole ordeal the dad of the girl ended up taking his own life on father's day and further research showed that the girl was killed by some sort of mob because the dad owed money :/
This is absolutely brutal.

ZeroRay

Damn Shaka. The second story is vaguely similar to what happened to my cousin: married a lady who's mob connected father didn't approve of, whacked, police ruled it a suicide of course.

Salsa

yeah it's some movie shit. I actually went out with a search group once when it was all going down and it was heartbreaking. whole thing is just surreal.

anyway, sorry to be such a downer specially since y'all drinking

in lighter news it seems that tonight isnt happening cause of boring friends again so its beer and south park the stick of truth for me

Salsa

im going to a friend's birthday tomorrow outside the city and im gonna be hanging around with a bunch of people from my old band who I havent seen in a long time

idk what to expect at all, other than tons of drugs

it's one of those situations where everyone kept in touch except me, and there's gonna be like 30 people there besides them so uh

I dated said friend's sister for a while 2 years ago sooo.. here's hoping?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
im going to a friend's birthday tomorrow outside the city and im gonna be hanging around with a bunch of people from my old band who I havent seen in a long time

idk what to expect at all, other than tons of drugs

it's one of those situations where everyone kept in touch except me, and there's gonna be like 30 people there besides them so uh

I dated said friend's sister for a while 2 years ago sooo.. here's hoping?
Just smoke hash and have fun.
and fuck her

AcridMeat

Banned
I think this may be the night I go lone wolf this piece of shit bar in my hometown. I'm in a bad mood, no friends are available, I just want to be happy.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I think this may be the night I go lone wolf this piece of shit bar in my hometown. I'm in a bad mood, no friends are available, I just want to be happy.
Drink enough to pick up a girl, not too much. Take her home if you can. If not talk to her about music and get her number.

Salsa

aunt's cousin girl I told you about was trying to convince me to go to this gay bar with a friend of hers

she wanted to basically go just the 3 of us, find a dude for the friend and then bail or stay there together

I almost did it

until I saw some pics on facebook and this was like a turbo gay bar, people were dancing on poles wearing thongs and whatever

Ive already made my decision but idk how I feel about it

best case scenario I boned this girl

worst case scenario I made out with this girl and then end up alone in the middle of dudes wearing thongs

in any case im still seeing her sunday night on my grandpa's birthday, akwardddddd

ZeroRay

Just go and enjoy yourself Acrid.

Do girls dig dudes that cough 10 times for every one word uttered? I feel like a 70 year old lifetime smoker.

I need to figure out what I'm doing/drinking tonight. I'm deciding between whiskey, rum (kraken), beer, wine (probably not this), or a combination of the four.

Go for it, man. Just go into it with a good mood, not a bad one. Enjoy yourself and whatever booze you're drinking. And remember if it goes poorly (it won't), there's always tinychat when you get back.

Salsa

so when this girl was telling me about this whole gay bar thing, I was saying to her to go to this other place, bar I tend to go to, so we could be chill and have a few beers

she said maybe then no then that she was gonna go to the gay club for sure

so I take a shower, I get in bed, make some tea, prepare to just play videogames and sleep, and now she texts me saying she's at the bar I was trying to convince her to go to

fuck er

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom