• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking a PBR out of a purple fiestaware mug. I was on the move all day today. Me and my dude took his daughter out to the cafe, and then walked around downtown. And then we came to my house and played marbles with my cat, then we went to their house and had a dance party, then she took a nap while we watched this video of FEEL IT(of course we fucking do) three times in a row, then we went and picked up his wife, dropped her off at a park, then went shopping, then went to pick up a stroller, then went back to the park to pick up his wife and back to my house to make chile. Also look at these pills. https://vine.co/v/MqZ2FpIjBQ7

ZeroRay

Do it Manny, whip it out, call her over right now. Fuck the 14th. The only thing that happens on that day is my fuckin milk expiring. Thank u for reminding me of that BTW.

Edit: I just need some mac in me.

All I know is we aren't using C. Qwark's legs, that's for sure.
rXhka.png

Vyroxis

Banned
So here I sit at the bar I frequent. Its filled with factory workers, farmers, old folks, amd a few guys you dont fuck with. And some college kids come in and try to cause trpuble thinking they are big tough guys.

I see this going well.

So here I sit at the bar I frequent. Its filled with factory workers, farmers, old folks, amd a few guys you dont fuck with. And some college kids come in and try to cause trpuble thinking they are big tough guys.

I see this going well.

tell them to read manny's post. everyone will get a giggle.

I miss those 2 weeks when GTAV came out and I was high as fuck the entire time. I would spend the entire day locked up inside just talking in that sweet ass story, driving around listening to the soundtrack. Then at night I would take a break and go hang out with people.

Those were simpler and perhaps purer times. Maybe even the greatest period my life.

if it makes you feel any better.. my ex fiance fucked one of her students while doing grad school. art history is a major turn on i guess.
I don't know about Manny but that definitely makes me feel better. Thanks.

I miss those 2 weeks when GTAV came out and I was high as fuck the entire time. I would spend the entire day locked up inside just talking in that sweet ass, story driving around listening to the soundtrack. Then at night I would take a break and go hang out with people.

Those were simpler and perhaps purer times. Maybe even the greatest period my life.
Style "GTAV was the greatest period of my life" Fox.

AcridMeat

Banned
That's interesting. GTA 5 didn't hook me so much. I liked the really early stuff but once it introduced the crazy dude I was turned off.

AcridMeat

Banned
Maybe he reminded you of your own personal demons and that scared you from the game?
Nah I like having my own power fantasies in games and being in control of the bad shit I do. When it's forced on by the game to establish that the character you're controlling is a bad human being it's not enticing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom