• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
"I feel like my best friend is the woman I'd be happy with but I'm stubborn. I'm so stupid that I'd pass the chance with the most amazing girl in the world for nothing and I have no certain idea why. I'm not scared. I'm not anxious. In fact I think anyone else who denies this is stupid. It's just the one thing I don't know for sure about. It goes deep. I tell people to take risks but I don't jump."

"Hmmm
No words !"

"You never have words and it's on purpose."

"Sometimes it is"

"Lol"

"I feel like my best friend is the woman I'd be happy with but I'm stubborn. I'm so stupid that I'd pass the chance with the most amazing girl in the world for nothing and I have no certain idea why. I'm not scared. I'm not anxious. In fact I think anyone else who denies this is stupid. It's just the one thing I don't know for sure about. It goes deep. I tell people to take risks but I don't jump."

"Hmmm
No words !"

"You never have words and it's on purpose."

"Sometimes it is"

"Lol"

throw on some dashboard confessional.. it'll cheer you up.

Lol I honestly just need to ask her out. This is a message to my sober self. Maybe I refuse because all my exes will say "I told you so"

ask her out... if she says no.. say thank you and hang up. then you move on. unless you really wanna be friends with her. then you are stuck with what you have now. up to you. i don't know your age, but if youre over 25 then gtfo and make moves.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Do it^^^^

ask her
out... if she says no.. say thank you and hang up. then you move on. unless you really wanna be friends with her. then you are stuck with what you have now. up to you. i don't know your age, but if youre over 25 then gtfo and make moves.
She won't say no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jzG2o8V5-E

0xVeLTb.gif
0xVeLTb.gif
0xVeLTb.gif

This is still the best thread on GAF.

Bar none.

Wool

Between posting photos of his ex and putting Midnights on blast, Juan fits in well around here. I like this guy.

mIdNIItes has had it too easy around here. If you ask me he's toshbrook 2

Lets get some more pictures of salsashark's crush in here too.

its 2 30 here and i just got out of the shower
Haha. Wasn't expecting to get messaged this late at night.

How you doing.
2WFmARa.png

edit: I've seen other bots use the same canned line before so that's why I immediately assumed it was a bot.

Anyways, once I have my own place in June (hopefully...) I'll be using tinder for realsies instead of just dicking around late at night.

I think the most sucked into a game I've ever been was probably Mass Effect 2. Damn, those were good times. That or Arkham Asylum.

Only game I've ever started and finished in one sitting. Never got into City though...

That's interesting. GTA 5 didn't hook me so much. I liked the really early stuff but once it introduced the crazy dude I was turned off.

I wouldn't say I was hooked by GTA V, but whenever I picture Los Angeles in my head, I imagine that song from the reveal trailer playing, which I guess says more about me then GTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom