• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
If it ends up being a Kaiju I'm ready.

It's peculiar for sure and very sad especially.

PS Jtwo I may be up in your business tonight. Well, Petaluma.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I really want to not spend more than the 11 dollars in cash I have on me today so barhopping is out. :'[

J. Bravo

Man I was incredibly drunk last night. Feelin like a champ today though. Slept at 4 and got up for work just fine at 930.

also I feel like I posted a lot last night. Haven't checked yet tho.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
*****gettin some high level work done
High level work committees of the world unite in ecstasy as this happens

AcridMeat

Banned
I really want to not spend more than the 11 dollars in cash I have on me today so barhopping is out. :'[
Aw man, will still hit you up later just in case you may just wanna chat it up. I'll buy you somethin but I don't have much money either.
acrid i'll date you but you must be unshaven

acrid i'll date you but you need to stay grizzly
Unshaven is more enticing tbh arab.
im sorry i meant when we go bar hopping

dan will have to do hispanic accent thou
aahahhahahaha that thing sounds like his russian, english, boston, black, any accent is his hispanic accent.

I have a new car. Well, it's the newest car I've ever had at 14 years old.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've had this new hoodie for a week now and I would venture to say I'm anywhere from 2x to 3x the man I was before I bought it. Serious lifestyle improvement. A++ would wear again.

kehs

Banned
lol sorry dude i didnt read your list cause i was too busy laughing at someone bailing on a haircut.

TadkV.gif

kehs

Banned
I feel like a dick now. =(

(mac signal)

Even if it's stupid shit, it's okay to get made over it and vent, it's better than bottling that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom