• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm about to break my nearly 48 hours of sobriety. Ain't got shit to do but I might walk to the bars after a few. I can't just sit here and play PS4 all weekend, it's disgusting.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Guess who has two thumbs and survived the first week at a new job. This guy

Now I'm called in for tomorrow morning. I have to wake up at 5 est and I'm pretty drunk. What do gaf

Ps: True Lies is on Cinemax West, second best Cameron film next to T2

Edit: nvm I forgot about Aliens. So third best Cameron film. Fourth being Titanic of course

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Guess who has two thumbs and survived the first week at a new job. This guy

Now I'm called in for tomorrow morning. I have to wake up at 5 est and I'm pretty drunk. What do gaf

Ps: True Lies is on Cinemax West, second best Cameron film next to T2
Drink some Gatorade and go to sleep

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Back in the day I would get 16oz cans of energy drink and fill up half with tequila or jager the. chug it on a night out. That's how you get proper lit on the low as a minor.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got me prizza and a six pack let's go buddies homies friends.
Just stocked up on beers. After a couple I'll decide if it's worth walkin downtown for drinks at the bar. I don't mind going out with my own but it's saturday night so everywhere's gonna be packed. For solo yolo I prefer a quiet bar with just the locals. It wouldn't even be a question if I could bike on out but that shit ain't happening for another month or two.

You seen the new eps of Check it Out yet? So good.

AcridMeat

Banned
Just stocked up on beers. After a couple I'll decide if it's worth walkin downtown for drinks at the bar. I don't mind going out with my own but it's saturday night so everywhere's gonna be packed. For solo yolo I prefer a quiet bar with just the locals. It wouldn't even be a question if I could bike on out but that shit ain't happening for another month or two.

You seen the new eps of Check it Out yet? So good.
You're a good dude and I respect you. I think I'd rather just get blitzed in my room at this point. Like I said this local bar is the fucking worst.

Hahaha I was about to ask if you saw it. I haven't yet but I will tonight. The first one was fucking great.

Jammin

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ha I have no fucking friends. I haven't had a "best" friend since middle school.
Same here. Closest thing I've had since then was a co-worker but work drama happen and she's gone now.

It's a funny contrast to my girlfriend, who has like 4 or 5 best friends. I don't even have half of one unless my cat counts. I've found it much harder in my adult life to make dude friends, compared to like, meeting girls or whatever. It's a whole different ballgame.

AcridMeat

Banned
Same here. Closest thing I've had since then was a co-worker but work drama happen and she's gone now.

It's a funny contrast to my girlfriend, who has like 4 or 5 best friends. I don't even have half of one unless my cat counts. I've found it much harder in my adult life to make dude friends, compared to like, meeting girls or whatever. It's a whole different ballgame.
I'm gonna real talk a bit snuggy bear. The reason I haven't had a best friend since is I've had real bad luck with mine in the past. I would say I've had 6 best friends between elementary and middle school. All but 1 moved away in childhood. I have real bad commitment issues for other reasons but that didn't help.

I'm listening to discovery.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm in a similar place Acrid but for prob different reasons. Now I'm at a bar full of wasted people. Accidentally left my mastercard in the atm machine but that might be a good thing...

kehs

Banned
why are you so insecure bro?

It's a curious entanglement. When we talk about what makes a person we look into various angles as to what makes a person. There's an entire argument about man vs environment that ultimately build up into to who made the person. Is it god, is it your encounters or is it fuck you stylefox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom