• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
i wonder if we can ask mods to change other users names

like if well a banded together and pmed all the mods to change tashbrookes or something

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
They gave me balloons. I'm as unenthusiastic looking as a man can be while holding balloons.
🎈🎈🎈😐

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm actually so bored of my username/avatar combo. I mean, thats my gamer handle I've had forever and I love that cat drawing but holy christ im sick of staring at it.

^Whoever creates the New OT should be in links to the Chrome/Emoji extensions.

Salsa

mah bro dad lookin rad

O8OZgzu.jpg

4 u Noshino

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I was trying to make enchiladas but i made mexican food style pizza.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly some of the best sex I had was with my preg ex-gf when we were still living together. I'd come home late after a night of getting lit and just wreck that shit. Those were the days.
I'm just not there yet. I've seen some beautiful naked pregnant girls in like, art and stuff. But I'm just not there yet.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah just drank those four monkshines and have moved onto that saison with the cat label. Also look at this lasagna enchilada pizza.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
BAsically just be terrified of everything all of the time. And wear really nice shoes.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just drunk bought the new Infamous game. Graphics look awesome so I feel okay about it.

Wish I had more beer or some pot but it's too late.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Curious to see Snuggler! Just had my first encounter with a PS4 today at a best buy. I played knack and killed 4 enemies.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The saddest story of all is the flaming lips apparently released an album in 2013 and i didnt even notice.

^Its you, EM.
Choose wisely.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If the cops ever find me its going to be because Madagascar inexplicably sinks below sea level; killing millions.
Not because of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom