• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

Had a nice buzz, bit of hookah, now about to light up. Chill st patties. If I had money I would have gone out for sure but I'm poor as hell.

My dad called me to ask why I wasn't out partying. I told him it was because I had tons of homework. His response "That an excuse I was expecting from someone that is only half Irish."

THIS MOTHERFUCKER.

I'm annoyed he purposely left out my Mother being half (her dad was born in Cork, Ireland) just to insult me. I'm going to get him back when I see him.

Salsa

hLYjZCM.jpg

i must

Noshino

Salsa

oh my

is that venezuela, your cousin's aunts sister w/e, or someone else?

aunt's cousin

need to get on that

why dont I live alone

those are like perfect tits

should have said 'fuck it' at the prospect of her sister seeing me/freaking out and just gone to her place

Salsa

what's an aunt cousin

wouldn't that also be a mom or dad cousin

na

she's my dad's half sister, and her cousin is from the other side

cousin isnt related to me at all, but I do know her since little, so it's kinda weird?

I cant care

i wonder if the beard will get to action bronson levels

Noshino

SALSA

bro
you need to get on it, the fact that family is there makes it all the more exciting
the whole time you are thinking i wanna fuck her brains out while at the same time you can get caught any second

oh man that was some of the best sex i had, the closest it got was my mother knocking on the guest bedroom door calling her for dinner.

Salsa

SALSA

bro
you need to get on it, the fact that family is there makes it all the more exciting
the whole time you are thinking i wanna fuck her brains out while at the same time you can get caught any second

oh man that was some of the best sex i had, the closest it got was my mother knocking on the guest bedroom door calling her for dinner.

yeah, recent family birthday was cool in that way

only thing is my aunt knows about it and kinda hates me for it/looked at me mad the whole night

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Whether you get the joke or not, they're all pretty lame.

New War on Drugs and Tycho albums out today. What a glorious day.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
whats tycho

i know acridmeat has a boner for that shit

i assumed its some rave music
Blu man group meets explosm in sky

I've never actually listed to them either but that's what I've gathered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom