• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The pilot of the OC is like the greatest tv show ever.

Sober

to be fair i chugged 3 strongbow tallboys but now i feel tired so lights out i ugess gona hate myself in the morning

edit: im also hiccupping like a crazyt person

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm about to finish my 12th rolling rock and I'm barely drunk
This isn't beer.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ryan just carried marissa to her bed like the hero he his because she was too drunk. The OC is awesome,

Sober

retail sucks i just remembered i have to wrk later today granted its an afternoon shift but i guess there will be some hangover considering i dont drik this hard this much usuallyyy

Salsa

this is like the third time in the last couple months I get drunk in a party and I start thinking about my ex

fuckin shit man we ended it one year ago the hell is wrrrooong

edit: sister's bday with me as dj was good tho

Fairly drunk now and I'm puzzled how to help friends who want to use you as a punching bag. I don't mind being that, but I feel so helpless a good majority of the time.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Laguna beach is pretty. Every now and then I take a girl up the mountain and we make out overlooking the beach and ocean. Perfect during full moons.

Laguna beach is pretty. Every now and then I take a girl up the mountain and we make out overlooking the beach and ocean. Perfect during full moons.

tumblr_m4t23mBf4F1r1afsso1_500.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude I'm so bored. There's nothing to do this weekend.
I already cleaned everything.

I wish a.) my cat could talk
B.) my cat drank beer

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What movies should I watch today?
I watched upstream color, 2/3rds of the shining and 1 1/2 half episodes of the OC last night.

My vlc playlist has quiet city already on it, and I have lost season2 on bluray just waiting to be ripped. Im considering watch that drama closer with Clive Owen and Natalie portman, but I've seen it a ton of times. I really wish I could erase ever having seen "monsters" from my brain and watch that. Gimme some good Rex's.

Even prince is bored today:
http://twitter.com/PrinceTweets2U/status/348866352792080385

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Seen it a million billion times, that's actually one of my favorite movies believe it or not. I love her monologue at the end as she clings to him on the motorbike.

Hmm, I never watched spring breakers.

What movies should I watch today?
I watched upstream color, 2/3rds of the shining and 1 1/2 half episodes of the OC last night.

My vlc playlist has quiet city already on it, and I have lost season2 on bluray just waiting to be ripped. Im considering watch that drama closer with Clive Owen and Natalie portman, but I've seen it a ton of times. I really wish I could erase ever having seen "monsters" from my brain and watch that. Gimme some good Rex's.

If you want to see a good drama, haven't seen it, and have access to it, watch A Separation. I'm always pimping that film, it's so fantastic.

Well, since you've seen Fallen Angels you've probably seen Chungking Express and In the Mood for Love. If not, see them.

Other recommendations could be: Stalker (eerie, beautiful and great), Annie Hall (fun and a little touching), Manhattan (wonderful), The Third Man (one of the best I've seen, recommended if you can handle B&W), The Three Colors trilogy (particularly Blue), Sunset Blvd (a must for anyone that hasn't seen it).

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Damn I haven't seen the three colors since high school film class.
The bling ring is showing downtown at 820 but I really hate going to the movies.

You mean the 1979 stalker, right? That sounds crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom