• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Eat Drink Man Woman - Ang Lee
That sounds really awesome.

I also just remembered I've never seen Xtro, but have always wanted too.

Oh shit, I've also never seen the lawnmower man

Wool

I ended up doing some of this cocaine last night. I've never done that before, but I was drunk and they convinced me it was a good thing. It was pretty fun, but that stuff is expensive. I think it's kind of bad for you too. I'm so ashamed.

Zeroray how do I play you in the Last of Us?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I ended up doing some of this cocaine last night. I've never done that before, but I was drunk and they convinced me it was a good thing. It was pretty fun, but that stuff is expensive. I think it's kind of bad for you too. I'm so ashamed.

Don't be ashamed man, just try not to make it a regular thing, you get caught with that shit you're going to ruin your fuckin' life

I never want to get near that stuff again (cocaine). I was never heavy on it, but I've it seen turn a couple of friends to shit. Plus, I have an incredibly addictive personality and that would fuck me up even more.

ZeroRay

If I ever do hard drugs, it's gonna be Krokodil. Go big or don't bother.

Add me on the PS Triple.

Username: ZeroRay

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't krokodil the stuff clay face uses in batman 90s cartoon?

Ok name one very moving films.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude awesome.
Have you ever seen black mask with jetli!?

Seanspeed

Banned
I never want to get near that stuff again (cocaine). I was never heavy on it, but I've it seen turn a couple of friends to shit. Plus, I have an incredibly addictive personality and that would fuck me up even more.
Smart. Shit is overrated and expensive anyways.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just went shopping!!
I got a brick of tofu (for smoothies)
a bag of spinach (for smoothies)
some red grapes (to eat)
jiffy pop (for Xtro)
a 6 pack of Red Stripe (to chug)
a 24oz imperial stout from lagunitas (to sip)
a box of cocoa pebbles (with fred flintstone)
2 bananas for (for smoothies)
twenty dollars cash back (for the bar later tonight)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Have I told you guys all about how in getting fat?

Last October I was 148 pounds now I'm like 163. I'm 6ft tall btw.

ZeroRay

Surf's Up is such a fantastic song. I can't believe I had it for a long time and had never heard it.

It's just amazing. love it love it love it.

Vegetables is also a really great song.

Seriously, imagine if Brian actually finished the damn album.

Was blown away by Surf's Up when I heard it too. I keep wondering how someone with the idea that the Beach Boys were just a teen surf band would react when they read the title of the song, then actually hear it.

Seriously, imagine if Brian actually finished the damn album.

Was blown away by Surf's Up when I heard it too. I keep wondering how someone with the idea that the Beach Boys were just a teen surf band would react when they read the title of the song, then actually hear it.

Yes. When the song enter the middle section it's pure magic, and the final part just elevates it.

Seriously, it's such a pity they never actually finished it back in the day because if The Smile Sessions is any indication, it really would have been as good as hyped. Some of the pieces and harmonies in Session are some of the best stuff the band ever made.

It's sad (at least to me) how some people look down on this band nowadays. Some friends wouldn't be caught dead listening one of their songs, their loss. Some say they sound gay.

Kwixotik

I SPILLED SPICED RUM ALL OVER MY BRAND NEW DUALSHOCK 3 AND RUINED IT FUCKING SHIT

edit: also, y'all got netflix recommendations? nothing too heavy, I'm trying to relax. thinking of trying out dr horrible on recommendation from a friend

AcridMeat

Banned
It's nice to see you back around these parts Charles Foster Kane.

I had dinner with some ex coworkers. My black mama ordered wine and then found out it wasn't what she wanted (she wanted a white wine but ordered a pinot noir). So I had some extra drink than expected.

Now I'm back home with the house to myself.

Kwixotik if you want some song stuff then Dr. Horrible is light and fun.

This is when I'd suggest Peep Show BUT THAT SHIT IS GONE :CCC

Dash_

Without wishing to spoil things, it's not really too much of a horror movie. Has some really interesting ideas, but the actings a bit rubbish.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

I think aslong as you do come up with a good idea on the spot, they're a bit risky, i had a great one where me and this girl walked though this really cool forrest and found a secret beach, we just sat there for a few hours and talked, on the way back we got caught in the rain, so we ran home and most of my clothes went in a washing machine, that being said we didnt have sex, but it was still pretty damn great laying there together listening to the rain and chilled music...

Do kinda miss that gal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom