• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
I bought Cabin In The Woods on Blu-Ray in November. I haven't watched that disc once.

I enjoyed it in theatres at least.

i bought that disc the day it came out, so expensive. i specifically remember the day because i was extra hungover and at work, and the prospect of buying cabin in the woods on bru ray was the only thing getting me through. after you know what the movie is about though, it isn't quite as good as that first time in the theater. ah well still worth owning, definite classic.

im back from montana and just enjoying a couple days off before official return to work. little bro got me last of us for my birthday. i'm like 30 minutes in. whats the multiplayer like? i know some of you were hyped for this

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This thread keeps disappearing. When I open it up it's there for a moment then everything disappears. Am I banned?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
This thread keeps disappearing. When I open it up it's there for a moment then everything disappears. Am I banned?

Community is becoming more active, I'm glad Evilore called for a refit and sent all the mega threads into community, it's no longer a dark dank pit

it's a rave cave

Rubbish King

Well look at it this way; I didn't fall in love my wife because of her sex skills, but I stay in love with her because of her sex skills.

Mac and anybody in seriouser relationships, do they know about GAF? Do they properly understand it? this guys wife in another thread has a GAF account and everything now ater lurking the thread from time to time

Mac

what if ur wife posts here one day

Mac and anybody in seriouser relationships, do they know about GAF? Do they properly understand it? this guys wife in another thread has a GAF account and everything now ater lurking the thread from time to time

Mac

what if ur wife posts here one day

She knows I post here. If she got an account she'd probably last a week before being banned due to shittalking lol.

Rubbish King

untitled1234153zzkgj.png

fuck

Rubbish King

I just restarted insanity after a two week binge of cigarettes, alcohol and poor dieting

gaf wants me to be a little bit above average bodyfat FOREVER

AcridMeat

Banned
i bought that disc the day it came out, so expensive. i specifically remember the day because i was extra hungover and at work, and the prospect of buying cabin in the woods on bru ray was the only thing getting me through. after you know what the movie is about though, it isn't quite as good as that first time in the theater. ah well still worth owning, definite classic.

im back from montana and just enjoying a couple days off before official return to work. little bro got me last of us for my birthday. i'm like 30 minutes in. whats the multiplayer like? i know some of you were hyped for this
I've had many days where it's some little thing getting me through.

Hope you enjoyed Montana buddy, how are you liking Last Of Us? I may get it a while from now.

coldvein

Banned
I've had many days where it's some little thing getting me through.

Hope you enjoyed Montana buddy, how are you liking Last Of Us? I may get it a while from now.

montanny was fantastic. got out in the wildernessz, hung out with some old mates, good times .. last of us, its too soon for me to say. i guess i feel like its okay so far. thats all im going to say there. only put like an hour or so on it.. for one thing, i'm kind of over the zombies/post apocalypse/secure city vs. crazy outside type scenario. again, i havent played too far, maybe itll go some crazy places. just wish people would get over that shit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I woke up at 5:30am, ate a salami sandwich and smoked a ton of pot and then went back to sleep until noon and my day just been very peculiar all around. I hate myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom