• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I haven't smoked a single cigarette in at least 8 months. I used to smoke a pack daily.

Sometimes I just crave the smell so bad. Actually now that I started thinking about them I get this huge anxiety feeling in my chest. Fuck.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Why is the bathroom so dark. Can you not afford electricity, Tash? It's ok, it's all going to be ok.
I have a candle after work when its dark, makes me more relaxed
that emma stone gifl should be illegal
y u do dis blem
Man, I haven't smoked a single cigarette in at least 8 months. I used to smoke a pack daily.

Sometimes I just crave the smell so bad. Actually now that I started thinking about them I get this huge anxiety feeling in my chest. Fuck.

I quit for a few months, relapsed and now im on the road to recovery, havent had one since thursday..or friday i cant remember but wooo ..progress is progress

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm filling out a résumé for an extremely prestigious job and I'm not sure what section "can still play Super Hexagon after drinking a magnum of Cooks sparkling wine" belongs in. Hobbies/interests? Physical fitness? Spirituality, maybe?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Who would win in a fight? Masterchief or Wolverine?

untitled1234153zzkgj.png

fuck

This looks like food designed to torture people with trypophobia.

If my life was a food it would probably be a nice looking burger that completely disappoints in flavor. Like it has all the ingredients and it looks nice but the beef is not seasoned and bland, the lettuce isn't crisp, the cheese tastes like yogurt, and the buns are stale.

I'd be a chocolate bunny. The chocolate looks delicious and you impulsively buy it hoping for a real treat; but you are disappointed and not entirely surprised to find it's hollow when you take a bite. And the chocolate isn't that good either.

;_________;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom