• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You can always tell people who spend time in jail because they've read dean koontz.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Google should offer a what does google know about me thing.
Why the fuck not, right?

Bagerk

I had a 2 and a half hour drive home from my last job today so I pulled into a bottle shop, bought some beer and then made my assistant drive me home while I drank it. Made it home pretty drunk.

Bagerk

Sonic Duh Hedgehog....

WxuLja6.jpg

Wool

Bagerk do you like my sweater?

v9HNllI.jpg

*I'm the one with the sweet looking sweater

**This is from three years ago

***Stop judging me

coldvein

Banned
man, this last of us game .. shit is brutal. no wonder the youth of today are so fucked up. luckyboyceo where you at ? we need to play online. i want to hold your head down to the curb and shoot you directly in the face

Bryan1321

Banned
So guys i was in this friends house taking tequila shots with you know sprite and shit

I never done it before, but the first one was super hjahrd to drink but as the passed by it was easier and easier. And the consecuents seem to taste better than te last one

Magic Shit im teeling ya

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I don't know the last time I cared about shit.

So guys i was in this friends house taking tequila shots with you know sprite and shit

I never done it before, but the first one was super hjahrd to drink but as the passed by it was easier and easier. And the consecuents seem to taste better than te last one

Magic Shit im teeling ya
You can now fly my son.

I went for a hike today and thought I was gonna have to be airlifted to the hospital

puking my guts out

wasn't even hungover

that's what I get for trying to excercise

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If I had a stroke an suffered locked in syndrome I would just get an eye tracking mouse cursor thing and have someone feed me alcohol into my stomach tube and I'd be pretty alright with how my life turned out.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
If I had a stroke an suffered locked in syndrome I would just get an eye tracking mouse cursor thing and have someone feed me alcohol into my stomach tube and I'd be pretty alright with how my life turned out.
I wouldn't even need the internet. Just point me towards a window.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whenever I see SNUGGLER I think of hot cocoa and peppermint schnapps.

Salsa

I like the ghost bro one but they dont print them anymore

26_seibei-ghost-bro-front.jpg

all internet t-shirt sites are such terrible shit. These guys are alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom