• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibr4eQf6QhMU5Y.gif

sometimes i wish instead of the mods reading what you edited, that they could read your posts when you post in a thread that's been closed. like when you're typing out a response, and then when you hit submit reply you are greated with a message that says the thread is closed.. i doubt they can read that. and yet they can read every little change you've had about every thought you've edited. it just makes you think.

everything i'm posting tonight is finger diharreah and no one should read any of it. the impressive thing is i haven't taken any unusual drugs, just the regular alcohol and a really weird day leading up to it! haha! let's go my drunk brothers,. don't stay in here like the man wants you to, go out unto the board and make your posts like it should be done!

arab

sometimes i wish instead of the mods reading what you edited, that they could read your posts when you post in a thread that's been closed. like when you're typing out a response, and then when you hit submit reply you are greated with a message that says the thread is closed.. i doubt they can read that. and yet they can read every little change you've had about every thought you've edited. it just makes you think.

everything i'm posting tonight is finger diharreah and no one should read any of it. the impressive thing is i haven't taken any unusual drugs, just the regular alcohol and a really weird day leading up to it! haha! let's go my drunk brothers,. don't stay in here like the man wants you to, go out unto the board and make your posts like it should be done!

i don't think you're as weird as you think you are. also what happened to the junior junior junior tag?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom