• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

arab

im watching the creed mv when he falls from the cliff lol

oh_gif_kid_by_magnasicparvis-d4zugsk.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Would anyone kickstarter my idea for a television series that's 50% hackers and 50% the OC.

Bagerk

Watching the look of disappointment on the faces of the 2 morbidly obese people as the escalators they were on at the train station stop and the realisation they have to walk up the remainder of them dawned on them made today worth it.

So I'm up in the wilderness with my friends, and one of them brought Smirnoff, and the other friends goes, 'no way that's a womens drink' though we drank it anyways. I thought it was weird though, that Smirnoff was considered a womens drink, because vodkas vodka. Then tonight on the TV I saw a Smirnoff add marketed directly to women. So I guess that kind of stuff really works. Huh.

midtown zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz faces you so gewd for 2-4 dollars any drink an hour, ah fuck. AHHHHHHHHHHH sleep. AH FUCK I DIDN'T GET MEXICAN FOOD TO ALLIEVE MY DRUNkNESS ALAS.

coldvein

Banned
So I'm up in the wilderness with my friends, and one of them brought Smirnoff, and the other friends goes, 'no way that's a womens drink' though we drank it anyways. I thought it was weird though, that Smirnoff was considered a womens drink, because vodkas vodka. Then tonight on the TV I saw a Smirnoff add marketed directly to women. So I guess that kind of stuff really works. Huh.

your friend is misguided.

Kwixotik

I think your friend was confusing Smirnoff vodka with Smirnoff Ice

Minus_Me

My dad has been drinking Smirnoff for 30 years. I'm sure he'd agree with that assesment.

I got so much done today dudes. I brought all the cardboard that was in my apartment down to the recycling. I did the dishes. I clipped my finger and toe nails. I shaved. I took a shower.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm out on the prowl. It's lone wolf night. Sometimes I feel like a loner, but it's hard to deny the appeal of complete independance. When I'm with a group it feels like tagging along, but tonight I'm in the driver's seat bitch.

Sai-kun

Banned
I wanna go fuckin dancing somewhere but IDK where. I wish I had a show lined up to go to tonight. Most of the gay clubs around here play lame music :(

I think I am slightly growing out of hearing top-40 remixes that are shit, over and over. I can only stand to listen to Nicki Minaj with the lows turned up all the way so many times before I want to die.
bro aren't you in chicago? surrounded by all that amazing chicago house music? moblin pls come here and educate.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Speaking of chitown muzik, listened to Acid Rap today. I dig most of it but Chance's voice is kinda grating. Maybe I'll get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom