• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Nah ypu just gotta ask "so is this your usual route?"

Salsa

Driving isn't scary.

im one of those guys who when there's a balcony near by I have to stick my head in there and force vertigo into myself or something

like I once held a loaded gun to my head out in a field with a friend just cause I was curious about the adrenaline rush (no suicidal thing or anything)

half the time I was in a car and there was no one in front of me I was like "I SHOULD STEP ON IT IT MUST FEEL GREAT"

im totally gonna die on a car

EloquentM

aka Mannny
heh, you got to stay focused out there bruh.
I was focused on the road ahead

im one of those guys who when there's a balcony near by I have to stick my head in there and force vertigo into myself or something

like I once held a loaded gun to my head out in a field with a friend just cause I was curious about the adrenaline rush (no suicidal thing or anything)

half the time I was in a car and there was no one in front of me I was like "I SHOULD STEP ON IT IT MUST FEEL GREAT"

Salsa, let's fight.

sounds like you should start base jumping.

I was focused on the road ahead

You were so focused you buzzed by a house?

weird thing: im scared as shit at like rollercoaster rides and stuff like that, so it's not that either. I dont think I could base jump or do the bungee thing

Sounds like you only enjoy getting an adrenaline rush when you might actually hurt yourself.

Official diagnosis: suicidal

EloquentM

aka Mannny
sounds like you should start base jumping.

You were so focused you buzzed by a house?
the house was in my way honestly. I was asked to stop driving though lol.

weird thing: im scared as shit at like rollercoaster rides and stuff like that, so it's not that either. I dont think I could base jump or do the bungee thing

you know I could never punch you
This is why I shall make the first hit. I love you but I must fulfill your desire to feel a rush.

oh no!

edit: honestly this thing has a name I read somewhere, it's more of like a self-dare thing, not about death

I mean, doesn't it make sense to only get that adrenaline rush when you know you could actually get hurt? Rollercoasters try to give you that feeling, but deep down you know nothing is going to happen.

sidebar: high % beers catch you by surprise real easy.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I mean, doesn't it make sense to only get that adrenaline rush when you know you could actually get hurt? Rollercoasters try to give you that feeling, but deep down you know nothing is going to happen.

9 Vodka shots do it better

Salsa

it's with other non hurtful stuff as well. Also I mean none of these things could hurt me tho cause they were under my control

apparently in the UK there's a beer with 40% alcohol that you can just buy everywhere or something

it's with other non hurtful stuff as well. Also I mean none of these things could hurt me tho cause they were under my control

apparently in the UK there's a beer with 40% alcohol that you can just buy everywhere or something

I really doubt anyone would enjoy drinking a 40% beer.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The Life of a Garbage Truck

(a twenty~six act play)

~By Jtwo~

Act One:

Sai-kun

Banned
I went to a gay club 2 times, it was filled with gay people

i just threw up!!! gross

What I've learned from drunk thread: Gay men don't like gay clubs, straight men do.

a majority of the music in the gay clubs i have gone to is shitty remixes of top 40 stuff. i don't mind top 40, but shitty remixes? that's just a mood killer. altho once i heard a cool remix of marina and the diamonds and my evening was made.

Anyone wonder how much more sex they'd have if they were gay? I get hit on by a gay guy at least once a month.

so many gay dudes have the weirdest standards of any gender/sexuality combination. so maybe less?

edit: heres some music because i'm linking music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7_zQbpo4Ww

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm pretty sure I fucking love all of you. I almost quit drinking the other day. My ladygirlfriend thing said that I should just limit myself instead. She's a good one, this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom