• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So is anyone going to the idle thumbs meetup at 4pm today?

Bagerk

hahaha fuck I hope so. I am mid way through plans of giving stand up a go and I hope my material isn't as rubbish as his. But I'm more into alternative comedy. Planning at least a week out of my overseas trip over Christmas to going to UCB LA every night.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Welcome to the cool club, bagerk.

I've been to Australia once.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That globodigital sample is fucking bangin, that's going in my epic dj set.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok something is wrong.
My left blinker started blinking faster than my right blinker and it's incredibly disconcerting, I turned my left blinker on and started to experience severe anxiety.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vqgymeyveLw

See?! Look at this shit!

Bagerk

The second reason I'm going to LA is so I can travel down to the OC as the OC and Laguna Beach are two of my favourite shows so I'm gonna hang out on the Newport boardwalk and pretend I'm part of a season long character arc in the first 3 seasons of the OC. Also going to Hawaii to pretend to be part of Lost/Jurassic Park. People go to Europe and shit to see wonders of history, I'm travelling the world to bask in the glory of mainstream entertainment.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No I take medication for depression but I'm not sure if its working because I've only been on it like 4 months.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
The second reason I'm going to LA is so I can travel down to the OC as the OC and Laguna Beach are two of my favourite shows so I'm gonna hang out on the Newport boardwalk and pretend I'm part of a season long character arc in the first 3 seasons of the OC. Also going to Hawaii to pretend to be part of Lost/Jurassic Park. People go to Europe and shit to see wonders of history, I'm travelling the world to bask in the glory of mainstream entertainment.
If you go to Laguna make sure go up the hill to Laguna Alta park to see the view. Funnest beaches are Venice and new port.

Minus_Me

brian_blade_01_mantova2008.jpg

Seeing these three tonight, been drinking steady Gin Tonics all day.

AcridMeat

Banned
Ok something is wrong.
My left blinker started blinking faster than my right blinker and it's incredibly disconcerting, I turned my left blinker on and started to experience severe anxiety.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vqgymeyveLw

See?! Look at this shit!
Sounds like that blinker light is out. I had the same thing on my first car.
So is anyone going to the idle thumbs meetup at 4pm today?
What's this about? Where?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Idk, remo tweeted they're meeting at 4 in sf at a place called dear mom. I want to go but I can't drive since I already drank a beer. Drive to sr, pick me up, then drive back to sf so I can drink with Chris and Sean and then drop me off back in sr. Thanks.

Yeah the depressants take 6-months to a year a I believe.

you sure about that

on sopranos they said it takes several weeks to build up effective levels in the blood

jtwo you talked about getting fat.. u know some anti depressants can cause weight gain.. shit sucks

i switched to welbutrin recently which has been linked more to weight loss but supposedly theres a risk of seizures.. fuck

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My doctor said it should sixish months as well.

I think the weight gain think is just because I haven't been taking great care of myself. Also, I'm not fat at all just gaining weight. Last I weighed myself I was 163, last October I was 148. It's just bothersome,

I really want to write about burnout paradise and it's design philosophy and how it relates to all the new multiplayer stuff we've seen from next gen, but I can't quite get started.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
you sure about that

on sopranos they said it takes several weeks to build up effective levels in the blood

jtwo you talked about getting fat.. u know some anti depressants can cause weight gain.. shit sucks

i switched to welbutrin recently which has been linked more to weight loss but supposedly theres a risk of seizures.. fuck
The only thing I'm sure of is 6 months.

Wool

Actually the best thing about tonight was running into the "hot girl" from highschool and her going "oh my god Dean it is so good to see you, you have gotten ho....handsome!" She was going for hot. Suck it highschool.

Also, yes my name is Dean follow me on instagram at luisalow_deancook because I'm a real person. Suck it internet anonymity!

Is this you?

0dd47d2ed67111e2b52d22000a9f189b_7.jpg

Do you like Tails or Knuckles better?

AcridMeat

Banned
You better believe that's our coach bagerk.

My dad just came through the door with an office chair. I don't need an office chair. "This one is brand new, found it by the recycling."

One of the arms is broken.

Wool

You better believe that's our coach bagerk.

My dad just came through the door with an office chair. I don't need an office chair. "This one is brand new, found it by the recycling."

One of the arms is broken.

What do you sit on? I wanna see your setup.

Never forget Balddemon's disgusting pile of shit

8iNZU.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
Chase & Status wouldn't fill a venue like Rolling Stones presumably. Wait are you currently at the show? You better not be browsing GAF while at a concert.
What do you sit on? I wanna see your setup.
But I'm sitting on it. I'm not giving you a look at my sweet, sweet body for free.

Chase & Status wouldn't fill a venue like Rolling Stones presumably. Wait are you currently at the show? You better not be browsing GAF while at a concert.

Hahaha no, just on the BBC, I'm not that big a nerd :p arctic monkeys were disappointing as fuck last night, though their new album seems like it might actually be good even if its nothing like their old stuff

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Beat the heat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12RWMJG9ffA

As told by

What’s with this lousy rating? Oh that’s right, those of us who are in the know don’t wanna clue you in to the awesome toonage. Only thing better than Tango N’Vectif is this. For the longest time I only had this album on cassette until I picked up a cd copy at the long departed Strange in NYC. I’ve still got it, and man it rocks like a motherf----r. I still remember chilling in my hammock while the cicadas buzzed in the garden and playing this tape on repeat over and over. The 8-track cassette lo-fi sound only adds to the awesomeness in my opinion. Tell me when the breakbeat kicks in in Twangle Fret you aren’t totally blown away, and I’ll tell you you’ve got no soul baby. Nobody else ever made a D-50 sound like this, and they never will.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm watching life force and I just ate a lamb burger.

Naw adventure time is even more wtf drunk... I really want to watch the west wing right now but it'll be so confusing right now, and i'll forget shit by tomorrow.

JD and coke is criminally underrated. I know people talk about it a lot, but it is still underrated.

Kaladin

Naw adventure time is even more wtf drunk... I really want to watch the west wing right now but it'll be so confusing right now, and i'll forget shit by tomorrow.

JD and coke is criminally underrated. I know people talk about it a lot, but it is still underrated.

A strong JD and coke is my "it's time to get fucked up" drink. Also Jim Beam and Coke is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom