• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I have all of yours, so I can start the group if needed.

Tonight or tomorrow? I was going to go out tonight but I'll stay in if it means drunkGAF gaming night.

Wool

Driving is the easiest thing I've ever done.

Quitting drinking is the easiest thing I've ever done.
I wonder what the thread would be like without MIdNitEs.......

tumblr_m4scn5zLm91qztjn5o1_r1_500.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have to go talk to the head boss-man dude at work today and I'm really nervous. I'm like pacing around rehearsing my responses to hypothetical questions and its hot and my legs are sticking to my jeans and they feel tighter than they did 48 hours ago and I think I'm really really fat. Someone please help me.

This concludes act 1 of our greatest work.

Act Two:

AcridMeat

Banned
Jtwo claiming he's fat is the biggest fallacy I've seen in this thread. I'd like to think that's saying a lot.

It's hot as hell though I don't like the sticky situation going on here.

I want to start a post punk rock club. I just want to get down to some Joy Division and Poison Idea and Fugazi and stuff.

Salsa

im gonna be surrounded with people who work on kids theatre and musical shows cause its kind of a work thing (I have to work for 3 days and get paid stay for 10 tho).

I wonder if they do cocaine? I cant leave colombia without doing coke right I mean c'mon

EloquentM

aka Mannny
im gonna be surrounded with people who work on kids theatre and musical shows cause its kind of a work thing (I have to work for 3 days and get paid stay for 10 tho).

I wonder if they do cocaine? I cant leave colombia without doing coke right I mean c'mon
I wouldn't leave Colombia without talking up some Colombia beauties.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
This is Act 3 of The Everyday Life of a Garbage Truck.

I forgot my sisters birthday was on Monday. She invited me to visit and hang out for a BBQ and it still didn't ring any bells. Anyway, I just realized. Nothing I can do about it. But it's ok.

Act 4 stars all ya'll.

P44

FRIENDS AND COMPATRIOTS I HAVE POWERRED THROUGH A BOTTLE OF GINN LIKE THUNDER FEAR ME

Ugh, tommorow, I have to go back home and stop drinking so im trying to clear off all my booze which i managed with the gin which i saved for last.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
FRIENDS AND COMPATRIOTS I HAVE POWERRED THROUGH A BOTTLE OF GINN LIKE THUNDER FEAR ME

Ugh, tommorow, I have to go back home and stop drinking so im trying to clear off all my booze which i managed with the gin which i saved for last.
Pictures?

P44

Pictures?

I'm living in university dorms so the cleaner wiped out most of my progress this week.

But basically

1 500ml bottle of tequila
About 25 beers
A litre+ of vodka
A litre of gin
About half a litre of kahlua

I'm fairly new to the drinking thing, but I reckon I picked it up fairly quickly.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Act Four of our play was lackluster. But we have an excellent maestro that made eye contact with the director from stage right and instinctually knew to up the tempo of his symphony by a few beats per second. It is unclear if the director and sir maestro are romantically involved.

Act Five is a doozy. It takes place over a single weekend. A hot weekend. A desperate weekend. A mid year weekend close to the sun.

Act Five:

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Previously held jobs: drinking popov out of odwalla bottles and spraypainting "#thoughtleadersonly" in the quad of the local junior high.

Minimal lines.

It's yours.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Went into the mountains with my dad, completed 15 km long crossing with 2000 m height difference. Arrived home, found another rejection mail for new job, watched F1 and started drinking red wine. God Bless you, mr. alcohol for making this life a bit easier.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Sorry to hear about the letter but everything else about that post sounds excellent M. How was qualifying? I missed it.

It was not so exciting, only to see blunder of Felipe and insane pole lap from Lewis. RBR probably has this one in the bag, Vettel from 3rd place, Alonso from 9th and Kimi from 8th, if they move Di Resta back due to 2 kg too light car

AcridMeat

Banned
It was not so exciting, only to see blunder of Felipe and insane pole lap from Lewis. RBR probably has this one in the bag, Vettel from 3rd place, Alonso from 9th and Kimi from 8th, if they move Di Resta back due to 2 kg too light car
Ricciardo and Sutil outqualifying Alonso and Kimi? Oh god and Grosjean outqualified Kimi? I'm glad I didn't watch.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude I was riding my bicicleta last night and listening to that new track called touching by taragana pyjarama.. AND A GIANT DEER HOPPED OVER A BUSH AND LANDED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!! It scared the shit out of me. I almost ran into it, but it was like as big as I was. It looked right at me and in my drunken stupor and I shouted "have any kids?" And then it ran away.

Also it's about 100 degrees and my cat is doing the spread eagle I'm super hot and covered in fur pose.

AcridMeat

Banned
Dude I was riding my bicicleta last night and listening to that new track called touching by taragana pyjarama.. AND A GIANT DEER HOPPED OVER A BUSH AND LANDED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!! It scared the shit out of me. I almost ran into it, but it was like as big as I was. It looked right at me and in my drunken stupor and I shouted "have any kids?" And then it ran away.
hahahahahhaha

"Shit you're right! I'm out bicicleta'd jtwo"

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got hit by a black squirrel on my bike recently. I was just ridin then out of nowhere it comes flying into my chest. Hopefully it didn't have SARS or some shit.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Ricciardo and Sutil outqualifying Alonso and Kimi? Oh god and Grosjean outqualified Kimi? I'm glad I didn't watch.

Ricciardo is on fire, since that handsome aussie announced that he will rather drive in Le Mans. Ferrari messed up their upgrade package and Lotus is also in the dark.

Damn, 2 liters of red wine so far. But it is sooo good (homemade by my relatives) - probably massive headache incoming in 12 hours or so

Bagerk: heads up, there are plenty fishes in the pond

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hanging out at the Comcast customer place it's like the DMV.

There's more than one person here waddling.

Bagerk

Ricciardo is on fire, since that handsome aussie announced that he will rather drive in Le Mans. Ferrari messed up their upgrade package and Lotus is also in the dark.

Damn, 2 liters of red wine so far. But it is sooo good (homemade by my relatives) - probably massive headache incoming in 12 hours or so

Bagerk: heads up, there are plenty fishes in the pond

ohhhhh and Webbles retired WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER LIVING!? hahaha

Actually the best thing about tonight was running into the "hot girl" from highschool and her going "oh my god Dean it is so good to see you, you have gotten ho....handsome!" She was going for hot. Suck it highschool.

Also, yes my name is Dean follow me on instagram at luisalow_deancook because I'm a real person. Suck it internet anonymity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom