• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagerk

These are the kind of amazing outfits you see when you go to a club that opens as most of the others are closing, catering to the people that still have enough drugs left to party into the daytime...

C1mcgiv.jpg

Pretty impressive.

fucking after hours clubs. it's at that point when you start to evaluate your life and wonder why the fuck you are out in a venue at 530 am with a bunch of bum kids. you want to strive to become better after that experience.

Bagerk

haha see I've gotten to a point in my life where I'm secure in my level of trashiness and I am able to go to these places fairly sober and just look at people. It is when you suddenly realise that you are being one of those people that it can be confronting.

Sai-kun

Banned
Went out dancing last night, found TWO gay clubs that didn't have shitty music that i had never been to before. Seems like I found my new regular spots! woop woop.

Pride parade today. Was considering a little bit of a drink beforehand, but it might be really hot out, and you can't really drink while you're out at the parade, so it seems pointless :|

kehs

Banned
Our temples are only clean once we cleanse them from impurities with the lords heavenly ethanol-based cleanser.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I'm about to have my first drink too. Goddamn today got off to a rough start.

I totally did yank my hog, btw.

Salsa

I feel like I like the taste of beer but still wouldnt describe it as "delicious" for some reason, it sounds wrong

delicious beer

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like the delicious aspect is more about the temperature. I've never got the pleasure from the taste of beer that would get from like a really good strawberry or bacon or something, but I've had some damn good beer.

Gvaz

Banned
yeah salsa go to a gay bar instead, there's a bunch of cute women there and sometimes one or two cute guys if you're down for that.

not down with the bear shit or w/e

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Beer is the most delicious thing on earth. There's no other food or beverage that can compare to drinking a dank ass beer.

How do you go about when someone you know gets a GF but she's ugly. It's not like I can lie and tell him she's good looking.
Is he happy? If so then keep your thoughts to yourself. He probably doesn't care and if he really does ask what you think of her looks, just say "she's not my type." Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom