• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
sleep sucks!!!

i went dancing for 4 1/2 hours tonight, it was rad. i wanna go out again but after i finished this uber late dinner i know i'm gonna pass right out.

also i drank a lot, to be on topic.

Richie

Within my inebriated state I submit to the consideration of the mods that this thread be stickied, to facilitate us drunkards many a beer-influenced post ... Imagine how much drunken material we've missed because DrunkGAF hasn't cared to search for this topic if it's not in the first page! Now I hit the sack. Good 'ole TKTs never fail.

Minus_Me

Just make sure you sister is there to greet me. Hey is there a website where I can look up your girlfriends art?

At the moment she rather go through the gallery world and has yet to put them up on line for copyright reasons. If she does I'll be sure to link you.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
At the moment she rather go through the gallery world and has yet to put them up on line for copyright reasons. If she does I'll be sure to link you.
Yesssss thank you. My best buddy and my girlfriend paint so I love me some art. She donates all her stuff to an old folks home down here and he never sends me shit lol so I'm just stuck looking at things I see at galleries I rarely go to.

Minus_Me

There's a ton of reasons not to put stuff online sometimes. One of her friends lost out on a potential 24k sale because someone was making prints of her stuff online. It kinda scared my gf away.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
There's a ton of reasons not to put stuff online sometimes. One of her friends lost out on a potential 24k sale because someone was making prints of her stuff online. It kinda scared my gf away.
Wow! 24k. Your girl is making money like that. I'm gonna start painting.

kehs

Banned

I don't think someone willing to drop 24K for a painting would settle for a print out....

Minus_Me

I don't think someone willing to drop 24K for a painting would settle for a print out....

I needed to clarify, the man who was in contact with the gallery found the work online and being sold as prints. She lost the sale because the work was no longer unique and that clearly upset the buyer.

kehs

Banned
I needed to clarify, the man who was in contact with the gallery found the work online and being sold as prints. She lost the sale because the work was no longer unique and that clearly upset the buyer.

Oh, that makes more sense, total bummer.

Wool

sxuLKqZl.jpg

Salsa

man the pick ups thread is always so mindblowing

half of gaf is rich

also I got super high last night and watched The FP, movie's awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom