• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
its just manny being manny

being-manny.jpg

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Honey whiskey is so disgusting.... whiskey already has a subtle sweetness to it why does it need to be sweeter? you can't even drink it straight at that point which makes it fucking useless as a bourbon.

kehs

Banned
Honey whiskey is so disgusting.... whiskey already has a subtle sweetness to it why does it need to be sweeter? you can't even drink it straight at that point which makes it fucking useless as a bourbon.

Yeah I had some honey whiskey a few years back. At first it was like....yum....but then it was like dogsayingnothanks.jpg.

Acid08

Banned
Took a couple happy pain pills and feeling smooooooooth. What's up inebriated dudes?

Man Animal Crossing is the best. Jtwo what's your friend code?

Minus_Me

I will for sure! I've been wanting to go to the French Laundry for years now. Going to west coast never works out for us though,

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
does anybody else pronounce macs names as "mackoooser"

gotta go to the pub to do the beer delivery

i've been trusted with a key to the pub

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking a Heiny. I met a girl at a bar last night.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Was she a acorn?
No, she was white as hell. But she had this amazing portable watercolor kit and was just chillin painting like it wasn't a thing. But it was totally a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom