• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you meant to type diseased cunt

understandable mistake, tishbroak is a very similar word

heineken is for hipsters who are afraid of being seen drinking coors/bud

but light?

o94avmS.gif

(i used a redcoat gif so you would comprehend what I am saying)

Every time acrid posts I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue.

Also, tashbrooke is the only guy on gaf I've seen that gets trashed on even by lucky and mac. Those guys are friends with everybody.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
It's weird chilling at the pub with my laptop with everything off

Every time acrid posts I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue.

Also, tashbrooke is the only guy on gaf I've seen that gets trashed on even by lucky and mac. Those guys are friends with everybody.
I kinda enjoy it

(._.)

Banned
Things just feel so real and raw and just so amazing when there's a mutual crush and a very passionate relationship is starting to blossom I feel so confused but I love it lol hi

Rubbish King

I just feel like this last year was extra-wasteful

also im not american dude you know that
Oh it all makes sense now, i thought you'd done something 24 times last month and then only 23 times this month

You're not murican? What are you?

it was pretty great and it lasted 5 years and deep down ive been feeling miserable ever since we broke up

aww man, chill out man, enjoy the freeedom, don't you have shitloads of really hot friends

FairyD

I'm in that perfect zone of tipsy and drunk right now. I had cereal for breakfast and then downed one those little shooter bottles and I'm in a good place right now. 9-12 will pass by real quickly at work today.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
New neighbours moving in next door, gift baskets are still in use right?

Leave them a frilly basket with a nice bottle of wine in the center, but under the wine there's a small note that says "fuck with me and I'll kill you in your sleep".

Kaladin

Gaf. I'm going to a show tonight. It's also $2 Tallboy Tuesday. I don't normally get this drunk on a weeknight, but fuck it.

Rubbish King

This is why we don't like you.

No, you don't like me because I'm a diseased cunt

However, seeing as you didnt bag up either, at least our bastard children can have a fresh slate and be bros

also i get results for my piss test on thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom