• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

tumblr_mpc02rW78n1sv134do1_400.jpg

this haircut is too good

goddam. work has been really kicking my ass.

I wake up exhausted, work at the office, work at home, and go to bed exhausted. And durning the weekends I'm working on projects just so that I don't get swamped during the next week... fuck

goddam. work has been really kicking my ass.

I wake up exhausted, work at the office, work at home, and go to bed exhausted. And durning the weekends I'm working on projects just so that I don't get swamped during the next week... fuck

This was supposed to be the summer of atramental.

I'm going to be working on stuff during the 4th of July. There ain't no vay-cay for me until I'm all caught up and trained to take over my creative director's current position at the web design firm I work at.

My future is in flux because the world is in flux. Shit is changing so fast that all I can do now is hold on and hope things fall into some sort of order that I can maneuver through

Gvaz

Banned
also that word too.

equality is a cool word. running people down because life isn't fair though is not cool though.

I remember a couple semesters ago I had a class that ended late at night and afterwards I would go buy sushi from this shitty place and a fifth of liquor right before the grocery store closed.

Sai-kun

Banned
I remember a couple semesters ago I had a class that ended late at night and afterwards I would go buy sushi from this shitty place and a fifth of liquor right before the grocery store closed.

I have a sushi place like 10 minutes from my place that's open until 4 am. Fucking glorious on any night, sober or drunk.

Acrid have an awesome time overseas bro. Looking forward to hearing about it/seeing pictures when you get back.

Also don't die. We need you at PAX.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking makers mark. With a lemon and a lime and some soda water.
Today sucked.

The red/orange color of that girls purse and more noticeably her shoes CLASH with her skin tone. I get its a fun splash of color to a drab outfit, but go for a neck scarf and an anklet/bracelet combo. My goodness people, have some standards.

Great clavicles too, the neck on that shirt is way too narrow, let those shoulders seem some air for Christ sake.

You make me sick.

coldvein

Banned
everytime i hear the word privilege it makes me want to kick a baby

you say that because you're extremely privileged.

acrids gonna be all over, but i do believe he's going to be in london at some point .. maybe you can find him taskbrouk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom