• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Sometimes the pub bicycles dont reveal themselves untill the second time you have had crap sex with them

Nights, I will never know, I ask people after each time i do the dastardly deed

Didn't he recently contract an STD or something? Be very careful Acrid.
It's not decided yet, I have to ring the doctor tomorrow

Is that true? Poor dude.

Dont count your chickens yet

One might be aids free

i am going to be spending july 4th stone cold sober because i will have to pick up my gf at 1am and drive 2 hours south. Thusly I am getting quite drunk right now

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't know how to feel about this summer. I was on a positive vibe for awhile there but lately I've been feeling really disconnected from everything. Maybe I was born on the wrong planet. I guess it happens.

I finally got good at walking in flip flops without making that slapping noise.

Sai-kun

Banned
I don't know how to feel about this summer. I was on a positive vibe for awhile there but lately I've been feeling really disconnected from everything. Maybe I was born on the wrong planet. I guess it happens.

I've kind of felt like this? I've been doing some stuff, but sitting here at home, I feel a bit bored and not sure of what I want to do. I haven't been very musically inspired lately which I don't like :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom