• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Can I be an asshole and brag? I need permission because I hate the Internet and lurkers.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck it and fuck you, I don't need to justify this to anyone, so close your goddamned mouth and look away. Relearn your values under my presence: I'm eatting crunchy peanut butter on Ak-Maks.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hey Copernicus, supposedly it's some dumb holiday today which means it's acceptable to drink all day. Today I'm gonna voluntarily go to work then probably go home and sit inside. Maybe have some dranks again. How about you?

kehs

Banned
Hey Copernicus, supposedly it's some dumb holiday today which means it's acceptable to drink all day. Today I'm gonna voluntarily go to work then probably go home and sit inside. Maybe have some dranks again. How about you?
Shit...I think I found another alt account.

Assuming I wake up soon...that my schedule.

( I typed that with three commas instead of three dots but I felt it best to fix it)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm taking the day to fiddle with some new dj software I got. I'm gonna try to not drink until the sun goes down.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Im ok. woke up at 1pm with a mild hangober drank a cup of coffee and played around with this traktor dj software and then went for a jog and came home and at a little food and played with it some more. im drinking a pbr and trying to sync my ipad because i need to put music on it and im having a helluva time.

i had to dig my old macbook pro out of the closet since i havent synced my ipad to my new computer and holy shit this thing is slow.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Buzzed.

Getting drunk alone because douche friend told me he's not going out tonight which is a lie.

Watched Indie Movie: The Game on Netflix.

Yayayayayaya.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Oh man your friend is ducking you.
He's giving me spiel he doesn't want to hang because he came back yesterday from a vacation and I know this guy is full of shit because he's used to going out every other day. Besides that, I've been picking up that he doesn't seem to want to hang with me much anymore the last couple times we were out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom