• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Fuck yeah! Got three six-packs of Big Flats and celebrating on the Fourth by myself

times-are-tough-but-walgreens-has-responded-with-its-new-big-flats-1901-brand-of-50-cent-lager.jpg

*all the fictional characters from every fictional work come together for one big party!*

I'm texting some girl my roommate has messed around with. He'd be cool with it has he never had feelings but is it weird otherwise? I'm preeeeety drunk and idk

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You're never gonna fly a space shuttle if you marry a stripper.

Bagerk

Spent the first 2 hours of the day with my boss yelling at me. Weeks pay just came through, $5000 pay rise. Think I might fuck up more often.

obin_gam

Day Three of the City Festival here in my little town. Been constantly drunk (except when I sleep) since Wednesday afternoon. It's taking its toll.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
on a few benzo's (4 valium) Not feeling anything so far may supplement it with some vodka to speed along the old godly feeling i hear about with benzos and booze

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Taking a bath on benzos, weed and vodka = The best wash ever, Fucking loved it. Slashing the warm water over my face and just chilling in the bubbles

Drugs are fucking awesome

Minus_Me

Bringing 3 x 750ml of Bombay Gin, Johnnie Walker Double Black, and some Bacardi Gold to the cottage. A couple of bottles of home made wine and other mixers. Should I bring some beers? Is it bad form not to have some around for guests?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Bringing 3 x 750ml of Bombay Gin, Johnnie Walker Double Black, and some Bacardi Gold to the cottage. A couple of bottles of home made wine and other mixers. Should I bring some beers? Is it bad form not to have some around for guests?
Yeah, you should be considerate of the beer drinkers. I'll be dropping by with my homies and a couple thirty bombs of high life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom