• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

when you guys say "ive had 3 beers" for example you refer to like this size right:

heineken_btl.jpg

any bottle that's lessthan 1 lt is not really popular here, so when we say something like "ive had 3 beers", we refer to this:

1.jpg

am I wrong, Ive never known this for sure

So pissed at my fucking country right now, at its fucking congress of homophobic idiots who vote stuff without knowing what they're voting for and at it's fucking religious propaganda that does nothing but help spread more hate. You turn on the news here and you get (besides the normal stuff) "inspirational news" with tons of religious undertones, they're very busy sucking the pope's cock.

There's been news that congress accidentally may have approved gay marriage (they're probably going to twist stuff to make that impossible, at least that's what the president implied), and we get the one asshole representative who wasn't there to vote saying that he truly believes god saved him from voting to approve that bill (because of course that would have been the worst), as if that makes him cool.

They wonder why there are still so many bastard pieces of shit hurting women in brutal ways when they still paint this picture that men have to be macho. God forbid some of us are a bit effeminate, that makes us deserving of ridicule and laughter (behind our backs of course to make it tasteful). Fuck this fucking shit.

My country goes to great lengths to try to copy stuff from the USA, they should make a bit more effort and copy the actual good stuff. Of course nothing is going to change when around 75% of the population are against gay marriage (papi god wouldn't like it).

Sorry for the rant.

coldvein

Banned
when you guys say "ive had 3 beers" for example you refer to like this size right:

heineken_btl.jpg

any bottle that's lessthan 1 lt is not really popular here, so when we say something like "ive had 3 beers", we refer to this:

1.jpg

am I wrong, Ive never known this for sure

technically both of those are "one beer". one bottle of beer. if you drink one of the bigger bottles and say you've drank three beers then you're lying. the proper way to explain it would be "i drank a 22 ounce beer" or whatever. (imo)

dude I drove his ass out to park at like 10pm to watch and was like 'wow' for one or two of them and got immediately bored and wanted to go home.

So yesterday I took him to Monsters University and he just wanted to walk around the cinema and play the games.

What a dick.

And yes there is nothing better than trolling pop threads cuz i don't care about it and there is just so much easy material to work with.

I was gonna take him to despicable me 2 today but after a stern lecture on economic waste, gas prices, entertainment budgeting, and the importance of accurate box-office reporting, I think he realizes it would be illogical.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I was gonna take him to despicable me 2 today but after a stern lecture on economic waste, gas prices, entertainment budgeting, and the importance of accurate box-office reporting, I think he realizes it would be illogical.
Do you find it hard to find engaging stuff to do with your son at that age?

haha no not really, I just have no expectations when it comes to planning something out that involves sitting*. Spending a few hours at a park is no issue, which I'll probably do later today.

*He's never sat down. He doesn't really walk, either. As so as he could start walking, he ran. I see kids walking alongside their parents and laugh, because he would never do that in a million years. His idea of 'funny' is to buttstomp me when I take a nap.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
haha no not really, I just have no expectations when it comes to planning something out that involves sitting*. Spending a few hours at a park is no issue, which I'll probably do later today.

*He's never sat down. He doesn't really walk, either. As so as he could start walking, he ran. I see kids walking alongside their parents and laugh, because he would never do that in a million years. His idea of 'funny' is to buttstomp me when I take a nap.
lol your son is hype. you must have copious amounts of patience. Yeah! As CV said something athletic would definitely work in his favor with his energy levels. That'd be crazy.

Bagerk

After the taxi dropped me off I was walking down my street in the dark like a creepy pedo and I see some youth about to spray paint my car so I ran at him and did my very best turkey impression BLERGOBBLBBLELOBBLLE and they fled into the bush down the path we used to use back when we were children so I sat there for a good while throwing rocks in the direction that you need to use to escape. I hope they sleep in the bush.

I wanted something close to my actual name. This is also why I kept the Avy

I reverted back to my George Avatar because I think people had no idea who I was (even though when people referred to me in the past they mostly called me as CFK).

I think my George avatar is the most recognizable. It's either that one or the Chaplin one.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I reverted back to my George Avatar because I think people had no idea who I was (even though when people referred to me in the past they mostly called me as CFK).

I think my George avatar is the most recognizable. It's either that one or the Chaplin one.
Yup your current one is the most recognizable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom