• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Went out last night and really overdid it. Puked a lot this morning and I'm still under the weather. Sour stomach, heartburn, weak and the chills. Haven't even eaten anything today and won't until tomorrow. Not doing that again.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
O ate 4 nags of syarbursts and sour patches.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I just wanna go home and pass out

someone call me 917 428 8510

Darkmakaimura

dream night
Not really. Heh. I haven't been this sick from drinking for awhile. Thing is, I'm hungry but I know I won't be able to eat and on top of that, had the shits a little earlier too. This is one of those "I'm not drinking for awhile" moments.

Kwixotik

My brother's trying to make me watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. He says I have no balls if I don't.

What do I do, drunk gaf?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Have y'all ever had a sugar scrub? My dudes wife just scrubbed my hands with a bit of warm water and granulated sugar.. It's like the ultimate exfoliation. My hands feel amazing, everyone do it now. Just a lot of sugar and just enough water to lubricate.

Wool

Kevin Smith threads really bring out all the haters on gaf.

Do you listen to his podcast? I had always thought he seemed like a down-to-earth, regular guy, but the podcast really reinforces that. Out of all the directors that I'd like to smoke weed and watch a movie with, he's the only one that would ever be down.

That said, I haven't seen Red State and I'm not sure if I want to.

Salsa

I just posted some weird stuff in timedog's DMT thread, y'all should read it and feel scared about drugs

you know I distinctly remember two things about the couple times I tried it, beyond pretty much forgetting everything else:

1) having my eyes open or closed didnt make any difference in what I was seeing whatsoever

2) I saw a cat on the window of my room loose all of its skin, as if it was melting, and the background to this imagery turned completely purple, like a green screen but purple. Weirdest thing about it is that I had this weird sense of deja-vu during this imagery and after that I had a very similar situation with a cat losing its skin once when I was doing LSD.

cats losing skin all around me man, someday i'll find out what this all means.

edit: in a way ive always felt that when im dying, I will see this same cat and hear this strange, almost backwards-voices-like noise that I hear everytime he appears, and never know the truth about it. Me being convinced that this will happen on the moment of my death pretty much confirms that it will indeed happen, if that makes any sense.

I really miss psychodelic drugs man, but I honestly I had this phase when I thought I had woken up to another reality and felt like I had become dettached from the one we all live in and this lasted like a month. I couldnt sleep and I spent all day crying in bed. I felt like I couldnt feel emotions and my life was like a movie that I was just watching, without being able to participate in it or change anything in any way. It was harsh, my girlfriend at the time became an emotional mess because she couldnt understand what was happening to me and im really scared of going through that again. A real shame. Im jealous of everyone who never had a bad trip.

This thing/condition actually has a name, but I dont want to look it up ever again because im scared of reliving the memories too much and falling into it again. It's the kind of thing you just have to forget about it ever happened in order to outlive it. Read stuff online of people who lived like that for years.

I never thought drugs could take a hold of my brain and make me lose my ego and fuck me up like that, but I went overboard. This post slowly turned into a real downer, but yeah, heads up.

Darkmakaimura

Fuck.

Still have the heartburn and sour stomach today. :( I was able to eat half a sandwich and some ice cream and that's it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's a fucking blizzard outside. The car is useless on these roads so I'm gonna have to strap on a backpack, bundle up and go on an on-foot expedition to the liquor store. Might need snow shoes or some shit. 50-50 chances of survival I'd say.

SaskBoy

It's a fucking blizzard outside. The car is useless on these roads so I'm gonna have to strap on a backpack, bundle up and go on an on-foot expedition to the liquor store. Might need snow shoes or some shit. 50-50 chances of survival I'd say.

are you Canadian? this sounds like something a canadian would do.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I made it back earlier but only one beer remains so I better make the trek again before they close in half an hour. I'm thinking about picking up cigarette smoking again. It seems so pointless to quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom