• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

lush

So i'm seeing this girl that works at chuck e cheese(i know how awesome) and i was picking her up after work so we could get some food. So i got there early and walked around and they still have that singing animatronic band that sings songs. It was exactly as i remembered it. Anyways, i get some tokens so i can play some ski ball and that one game where you try to throw balls in to the obese woman's mouth. Finally i threw my last token in the game where it drops the token in a pile of tokens and the back wall moves and you try to make tokens fall off the edge. Well I nudged the machine to will the token the way i desired for mad tickets and this siren went off and alot of people looked at me. We had a good laugh then we left and ate/drank at this japanese place across the street.

I think i'm ready for finals.

edit: Also i hate renee zelwegger's singing voice, ruins the entirety of empire recrods the 45 seconds of her singing.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I want to try hash brownies for the first time but no one is coming through for me =/

Contact some of your old drop out friends you ain't seen in years. They are the best source of Drugs.

The Topix forum is also great for local sources. You could also reach out on 4chan, or ask around a club. (Getting cell numbers for weed/hash) because no one sells weed on the spot at a club anyway.

I'm off weed just now (Working on raising my serotonin with 5HTP supplements.

lush

Way to comply like a bitch dennis. Holy shit it's raining and i'm getting all wet. I'm renaming this to the stream of consciousness thread, actually that'd prob be a good ot. Whatevs.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
What sounds better:

Daven
or Dennis?

Then there's that bitch Hagen.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I can also use my alt name though. I'm telling hagen you're posting his pic on here again.

Hagen doesn't mind, he gets mad bitches via Twitter via prof pic via facial hair.

lush

Yeah that picture is horrible. He's just no good at the sensitive/deep/wounded look. Shit's an artform. Just looks mousey and that saints hat is especially terrible.

lush

That's my middle name btw. My first is antonio. Good to go either way and i can pull the race card if necessary.

balddemon

Banned
OAg4I.jpg

done with this chick. Told me she cheated on her last boyfriend and I'm not putting up with that shit. Not to mention I already got something lined up with this really sweet blonde I met last week who actually enjoys drinking.

Get'sMad

drinking high lifes, toking and listening to prince dirty mind

man the holidays really do a number on me when it comes to drinking

probably going to take a good couple weeks off after the 1st week of january

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom