• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey drunk thread comrades. Just letting you guys know that I'm going to be taking a year long break from GAF and from other time consuming activities that do not enrich my life.

I have a bunch of personal projects and endeavors I'm working on and those need my full attention.

Hope you guys have an excellent 2013.

Hey drunk thread comrades. Just letting you guys know that I'm going to be taking a year long break from GAF and from other time consuming activities that do not enrich my life.

I have a bunch of personal projects and endeavors I'm working on and those need my full attention.

Sorry I don't recognize you.

SaskBoy

Good luck and have fun but, I'm pretty sure you've said this before.

Good luck and have fun but, I'm pretty sure you've said this before.
Last time was a 3 month break. Got a lot of shit done during that time.

Also, it's just astounding how much time gets wasted on the internets.

Im offended that I don't enrich your life. I thought we had something here.
I'll probably need some fashion tips in the near future once I start accumulating some money for decent clothes.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Have some self control man. You don't have to quit us entirely. We love you.

I'm an all or nothing type of guy. If I give myself inch I'll take a mile. :p

That's another thing that I'll be working on when I'm away. Haha.

Some days it's like "Oh, I'll just browse GAF for a couple of minutes"

-3 hours later-

"FUCK!!!"

balddemon

Banned
hey atra if you need fashion tips...

slim fit jeans that you can move in + plaid shirts and you're set

assuming you get fit and have a somewhat decent body type that you always talk about aiming for :)

Last time was a 3 month break. Got a lot of shit done during that time.

Also, it's just astounding how much time gets wasted on the internets.

I'll probably need some fashion tips in the near future once I start accumulating some money for decent clothes.
Just wear chrome hearts top to bottom like the rockstar artist you were born to be.

hey atra if you need fashion tips...

slim fit jeans that you can move in + plaid shirts and you're set

assuming you get fit and have a somewhat decent body type that you always talk about aiming for :)
Well, I did lose about 40 lbs thanks to p90x and strict dieting:
icS0R7QB04yUJ.png
---->
imznhs2zLlG9s.jpg

Hopefully in a year's time or less I'll look like this. Haha:
iqqWHQ4WzD7g7.jpg

Good luck in like...your life Atra.

Don't just spend your time in the other forum.
Yeah, well that other place is rather boring. Heh. heh.

But I concur. I won't be spending much time there either.

balddemon

Banned
dude you look good! like hella sexy in the now picture. i bet you can look like that dude if you work your ass off and eat right...it'll be difficult though

dude you look good! like hella sexy in the now picture. i bet you can look like that dude if you work your ass off and eat right...it'll be difficult though
The sex will be worth it though.

That's what I tell myself daily whenever I face some tough self improvement challenge. Hahaha.

edit: Anyways, farewell for now. This shall be my last post for a long long while.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Man og four loko was such a great time to be alive.

is it outlawed in your state/country or you just don't drink it anymore?

I live in Georgia and that shit is at every gas station. I mainly do QT since it's pretty cheap there and they have the newest flavors and shit. Colt 45 came out with a competing product but four loko has dat taste on lock.

If you want to get destroyed just drink four loko and vodka shots and you will get hammered like a bitch.

I wish I lived in Washington so I could be legal weed :(

what's the price over there for an ounce of some of that no stems, no seeds, no sticks put it in the air shit?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
is it outlawed in your state/country or you just don't drink it anymore?

I live in Georgia and that shit is at every gas station. I mainly do QT since it's pretty cheap there and they have the newest flavors and shit. Colt 45 came out with a competing product but four loko has dat taste on lock.

If you want to get destroyed just drink four loko and vodka shots and you will get hammered like a bitch.

I wish I lived in Washington so I could be legal weed :(

what's the price over there for an ounce of some of that no stems, no seeds, no sticks put it in the air shit?
he's referencing the fact that it was basically watered down a few years ago due the there being incidents (like heart failure) involving the drink. its not as strong as it was when it first came out.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
he's referencing the fact that it was basically watered down a few years ago due the there being incidents (like heart failure) involving the drink. its not as strong as it was when it first came out.

I think it varies by state, no? It is still 12% alcohol in Georgia. I know tilt and sparx got a lot of shit because they also had lots of caffeine in them so people did tend to die of it from alcohol poisoning. Four loko since it came out here has always just been booze and no caffeine.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I think it varies by state, no? It is still 12% alcohol in Georgia. I know tilt and sparx got a lot of shit because they also had lots of caffeine in them so people did tend to die of it from alcohol poisoning. Four loko since it came out here has always just been booze and no caffeine.

Yeah I was referring to the caffeine.

Well, I did lose about 40 lbs thanks to p90x and strict dieting:
icS0R7QB04yUJ.png
---->
imznhs2zLlG9s.jpg

Hopefully in a year's time or less I'll look like this. Haha:
iqqWHQ4WzD7g7.jpg

Yeah, well that other place is rather boring. Heh. heh.

But I concur. I won't be spending much time there either.

I wish I could grow a mustache..

Anyone else enjoying a weekday drunk? I had band practice today and i'm fyuuuckef. I got a show on Thursday and I got a Norwegian girl I met this past weekend to come to it. Now I nervous...

Wool

A year? Good luck with your endeavors. If I'm banned when you return, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
hey fuckers

This thread is so dead, might as well just shut it down. Anyways, about to scrape my bowl since these are desperate times then start cracking open beers. I was feeling pretty jazzed and up for heading over to the bar but it's snowing like crazy and I'm trapped here alone.

Is it cool if I use this as my avatar?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
hey fuckers

This thread is so dead, might as well just shut it down. Anyways, about to scrape my bowl since these are desperate times then start cracking open beers. I was feeling pretty jazzed and up for heading over to the bar but it's snowing like crazy and I'm trapped here alone.

Ahahaha, do it. Make sure you cut his face out and make the background transparent though.

arab

hey fuckers

shut up you hoopy frood

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Spilt a whole fucking beer over everything. All over electrical cords and shit. I blamed my cat who was sitting on my lap even though he had nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom