• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
but srs if she's just late for her period it will probably be ok. my wife and have had the late bleeding scare like a dozen times or more. doesn't help that stress can delay a period, and nothing is more stressful than an unwanted crotch dropping.

coldvein

Banned
hope you're not considering abortion snuggler.

1x2_Death_to_baby_killers.png

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
We've been reckless from the start. It's stupid, but in the heat of the moment you're not always thinking straight. But this time we had been drinking lots and I thought she was on her birth control when she said she wanted me to cum inside her. Turns out she wasn't. But I don't hold it against her since I put the dick in and allowed it to blast inside of her without questioning the situation. She mentioned this several days back so I've been nervous since then.

Anyways, she said that she took two tests today and they were both positive. Then she went to the doctor and got a negative, but they said it was probably too early to tell. I've had plenty of scares before and none of the tests were ever positive.

She's religious so the mission won't be aborted. There's still the possibility it could be a scare, but if not I'm gonna have to make some big decisions.

oh huh. damn. I don't know what to say dude. We've only done the preggers test when we were trying, and that was only after she was getting nausea, so 2ish months after the seed was planted. I don't know if doing it earlier than that can give false positives or not.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
ZeroRay if I fake my death by blowing up my honda with a hobo's skeleton or some shit inside, can I come stay with you?

ZeroRay

Sure! Depending on how much money you can fleece out, I may even have an entire apartment unit for you.

Gotta get rid of those other renters first.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nice. Now I just need to find a hobo's skeleton. It's one of those things that are fucking everywhere when you don't need one but then all of a sudden they're nowhere to be found when you do.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
UPS is fine but I need actual human bones. Please no squirrel bones. Tall, slender dog bones might be OK though.

But yeah, I'm going to have to face this tomorrow. FOr now I best drink all these beers.

lush

I go to school where one of the five body farms in the us is located. You want a skeleton? I can get you a skeleton.

DangerStepp

Good luck, Snuggler.

You're in a scary situation but remember that it's your reactions, not your actions that make the man.

We support you either way.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That's heavy snuggler, I hope things work out the best, whatever that may be.

Not to be serious, but that's just it. I don't know what would be best. Since splitting with my ex of several years, I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out where to go from here, and I have started to feel a desire to build a family. What else am I going to do at this point? I'm 26 years old and I have no other direction for my life. And that's not me admitting defeat or settling for something, I really do believe it is my path to something resembling happiness.

The catch is that I was already feeling conflicted about this particular situation before any of this stuff came up. I really like her but we're from different worlds, we have great chemistry but it makes no sense on paper. I care for her, but I don't think I'm in love with her. When we discussed the possibility of this recently, she said she would want to move near her parents who live about a thousand miles away. I would have to choose. Fuck.

DangerStepp

Maybe this is your fork in the road.

Maybe your life, which you feel had no direction, was simply a winding path waiting to take you to great things to enrich your life.

Life moves fast.

I say this as a married dude of five years with a toddler, but it is awesome. Granted I'm at home a lot more than I would be otherwise, and there are times I want to drive into the sunset and never return (kidding but you know?), I wouldn't change a thing. Of course this is a substantially different scenario than what you're going through.

I will say that even when I was wanting a kid, getting the call from my wife that she peed blue or whatever freaked me the fuck out for a minute. Definitely the most oh shit moment of my life. And it wasn't even inside me.

AcridMeat

Banned
Not to be serious, but that's just it. I don't know what would be best. Since splitting with my ex of several years, I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out where to go from here, and I have started to feel a desire to build a family. What else am I going to do at this point? I'm 26 years old and I have no other direction for my life. And that's not me admitting defeat or settling for something, I really do believe it is my path to something resembling happiness.

The catch is that I was already feeling conflicted about this particular situation before any of this stuff came up. I really like her but we're from different worlds, we have great chemistry but it makes no sense on paper. I care for her, but I don't think I'm in love with her. When we discussed the possibility of this recently, she said she would want to move near her parents who live about a thousand miles away. I would have to choose. Fuck.
Life never comes as you think, the whole on paper not making sense, things like that come as generalizations. It's a lot different when it's you and your situation.

I didn't really know what to say hence the comment. You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders and are capable of making the best decision for yourself. The 1000 mile move is tough.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I think m going t try thinking of gaf as an activity in its own right. I have no time and blah blah, but I think I'm just gonna set aside dedicated time to do nothing but interact on gaf.. Which also means no more randomly browsing.

Prepare to lol as I fail.
you guys wanna start a commune or something where we just drink
I do have a guest bedroom

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
If I somehow make it through this I'm definitely going gay. My penis will exclusively go into men's butts since men's butts can't get pregnant. Maybe we can be lovers Charles.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm sorry snuggles. I hope everything works out for you in the end. You mentioned that after you broke up with your ex you didn't know where to go afterwards, maybe this change in pace is something you need?

sphinx

the piano man
hahahaha, this god damned thread, I get drunk once in a month and this thread is always page 1 in the community.

how's everything going, you drunken buhstads.

I am chilling, and wished I'd have some bed action but no, not today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom