• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made him eat a couple of Xanax to balance him out. Crisis averted.

And snuggs bb, it's far too cold to go rafting right now. We're going to the shooting range instead.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm a bit down without any alcohol to comfort me.
I've got an 11 hour day tomorrow, the plan is to buy some whiskey and whiskey glasses (one or two for me and maybe a present for dad).

I don't remember the last time I had maker's mark so that's what it'll be for me.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm continuing my hexagon journey, I can reliably get to 35+ seconds on the hardest mode now,
Feels good

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks bro!
I'm watching the outer limits on Hulu right now and there are ads. Also my cat caught a snake today and played with its lifeless body for like hours. I saw this guy named Ethan I used to know today while jogging. When we were like 17 we were competing over a girl and that's all I really know about him. I'm pretty sure he had lived in Portland for a while and his dad owns a record store. He looked mean so I pretended not to recognize him, and I passed him twice around the lake. I think he always hated me,

Mega edit. holy fuck on The outer limits a robot alien just proclaimed "electromagnetism, space, time, gravity, the atom bomb. All is infinity, Infinity is god, god is infinity."
Like halfway in: http://www.hulu.com/watch/63084

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm on my third beer. But I'm feeling reasonably drunk, empty stomach.. Etc.
Are you playing far cry3 because holy crap that's a videogame

coldvein

Banned
like .. i dont really care to play videogames anymore

i find them boring, generally

you should go to a titty bar instead of playing far cry 3.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've never been to a titty bar and I kinda don't want to generally speaking I don't like to see boobies I can't make out with.

coldvein

Banned
I've never been to a titty bar and I kinda don't want to generally speaking I don't like to see boobies I can't make out with.

how can you know that if you've never EXPERIENCED it

i find that having random naked titties in the background while i'm drinking is pretty fine.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We're all alone in here. What should we do? Want to cause some mischief?

coldvein

Banned
dude... i dont know... i just dont know j2

im closing in on the end of my last beer and i have to get my stomach scanned tomorrow. today.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
coldvein hit me up if you need any help. I'll be here to suck your dick.

coldvein

Banned
its probably nothing too serious, i threw stomach cancer in there for dramatic effect.

basically i've had some low level pain in the bottom left of my abdomen for like a year, kinda comes and goes, hurts in a sharper way when i cough or laugh hard etc. doctor sez it might be a hernia. i'll live. unless my intestines burst through their lining or whatever HA HA HA. :\

thanks for the support guys i'm definitely gonna need to get my dick sucked a few times to get through this

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished sucking macuser off, he needed my companionship #bukkakefriendsforever

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
cUMKP.jpg

OH MY GOD THAT WAS HEROIC

I told you guys I was making progress.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've literally been practicing for months. There's no secret. Oh man, such a rush! At 40 seconds the dopest bass kicks in.

Wool

I haven't even gotten to Montana yet. Two weeks away. If nothing else, it'll make for a great chapter in my autobiography.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom