• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Dudes just passing a kidney stone or someshit, Its no worries.

Pain is just life kicking you in the face. Everyone needs a kick in the face to even things out.

Since everyone in this thread lives in the first world its just fair things go to shit for us every now and then.

AcridMeat

Banned
dude its HOT around here
Wear this to balance it out.
9ZJo9.jpg

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Been working solid for two weeks straight and I have a day off tomorrow (our Lil secret drunk gaf)
YOU KNOW WHAT FUCKING TIME IT ISSSSSS

Rubbish King

i really like this girl at work.....but she's like 5 years older than me...is that age gap too much..... pretty sure she likes me back but i cant be sure....also timedog...tell your girlfriend im sorry I was so hostile towards her.... she just ruins my afternoons....but y'know all gaffers are real people so i feel guilty being mean

This is human interaction
CAN I SHAKE YOUR HAND? WHAT DOES FLESH FEEL LIKE

Just met two juniors at a random house party in Manchester. One of them was wearing a Turquoise Jeep shirt. Fucking amazing.
As in two junior GAF members? That doesn't make sense. I'm trying to wrap my head around this. Keep the Jeep riding though, OBVIOUSLY. Has there been any updates on when album two is dropping?

i really like this girl at work.....but she's like 5 years older than me...is that age gap too much..... pretty sure she likes me back but i cant be sure....also timedog...tell your girlfriend im sorry I was so hostile towards her.... she just ruins my afternoons....but y'know all gaffers are real people so i feel guilty being mean
Five years ain't nothing but a thang. Seriously, what the hell. Go for it brother.

Are TimeDog and Devo the only famous GAF couple?

Salsa

lately everytime I have some beers on a hot day (like what im doing now) I realize that god damn I think I love drinking TOO much.

This is gonna be troublesome in some years man, im gonna be such a drunk old fart

and its gonna be great

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
So this is tofiftu year old is coming o. Mr what do I do exactly:

Rubbish King

That kind of age difference is not a big deal as long as she's into it. Your shockingly small penis is going to be a much bigger hurdle.
its funny because my cock is most certainly bigger than your cat penis

wuht?

Seriously though...a college at work told me she's into me..... i really wanna go but im just such a pussy when im sober.........shes so....amazing

Salsa

that age gap is nothing

in other random-ass news that chick I posted way back that I used to hook up with from time to time until she got married in vegas out of fucking nowhere suddenly got like.. too much into tattoos. Her boyfriend is this rock band guy and she got way trashy, I dont like it.

this is her like 2 weeks ago:

ZwGNS.jpg

and this is her yesterday (notice the multiple extra tattoos):

OunOo.jpg

man I ussually love tattoos but something about this makes me feel bad, she'd look way better without em

Rubbish King

seriously want to talk to this girl but i dont know her last name.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. </3

Salsa

seriously want to talk to this girl but i dont know her last name.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. </3

why would you need her last name?

Rubbish King

why would you need her last name?

we both nawt working till monday...i dont know her last name and therefore cant add her on facebook you guise ...so i cant talk to her...this is what i mean

She likes lord of the rings so i wanted to asker her to come to see the hobbit...but alas.. i cant :(

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Stellas are good. They're good. I just ejaculated on this 50 year olds sister chest.

Salsa

we both nawt working till monday...i dont know her last name and therefore cant add her on facebook you guise ...so i cant talk to her...this is what i mean

She likes lord of the rings so i wanted to asker her to come to see the hobbit...but alas.. i cant :(

you dont have work friends in common on fb?

DangerStepp

that age gap is nothing

in other random-ass news that chick I posted way back that I used to hook up with from time to time until she got married in vegas out of fucking nowhere suddenly got like.. too much into tattoos. Her boyfriend is this rock band guy and she got way trashy, I dont like it.

this is her like 2 weeks ago:

ZwGNS.jpg

and this is her yesterday (notice the multiple extra tattoos):

OunOo.jpg

man I ussually love tattoos but something about this makes me feel bad, she'd look way better without em
Atramental is clawing at his monitor like a spider monkey right now.

Snuggler, I'm Southern, eating BBQ and am drunk right now. I wouldn't fuck with me.

Unless you bring over some potato salad.

I was gonna cheat on this girl but I think I'm not gonna. I might love her? I've cheated on every girlfriend I've ever had without a thought but this one I feel guilty about just the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom