• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah I have a work Christmas party tonight. There's gonna be loads and loads of cuties.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
JTwo, I bet mine was better, as I fucked a 50 year old.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
It was shaved. It's like she knew I was gonna fuck her.

It felt so refreshing to fuck again, but this time a female knew what she was doing. She was riding my cock for a total of 15-18 mins.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You guys are SOOO gross! I'm not even out of bed yet and I'm already picturing aged pussies.

Coldvein.
Bow at the alter of the hex on your touchtronic machinery @ here
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-hexagon/id549027629?mt=8

Home mainframe version @ here
http://store.steampowered.com/app/221640/

Can I come?

Ha, my +1 is already taken. I'm taking a coworkers cousin who's totally fine. I think it's more she's just technically my +1 so she can get in but I was like "I'm gonna smooch your cousin, bro."

(._.)

Banned
I like choking girls

same. i haven't met one that will fully allow me to dominate her. just one that was sorta interested in breath play. my ideal type is a short (no taller than 5'5) crazy white girl pale skin and either blond or red head. fit and petite and bipolar and loves to be dominated plus is a sex fiend. OMFG so many of them exist i just need to find the perfect one for me.

Salsa

WHATEVER MAN

6NYXy.jpg

shit's gonna come off like half an hour anyway. Its impossible to dance with it

its the sims guys get it get it

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
oh my goodness it is SO ON with this girl at whole foods

who wears short shorts? (jtwo wears short shorts)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wow. My mind is like a fuck onion right now. Just layers and layers of fuck. But thank Zeus I finally get to have a little sanctuary here with this HQ ganj and some pc games.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Starting to get nervous about this work party. I'm sure it will be fun, I've just never really socialized with any of these people outside of work before and it's gonna be super weird. And of course Im Taking my bike since I plan on drinking and it's probably gonna make this big ole scene when I have to take it inside, idk. But my outfit is fucking killer though, I look the king of Northern California mid-twenty somethings.

coldvein

Banned
Starting to get nervous about this work party. I'm sure it will be fun, I've just never really socialized with any of these people outside of work before and it's gonna be super weird. And of course Im Taking my bike since I plan on drinking and it's probably gonna make this big ole scene when I have to take it inside, idk. But my outfit is fucking killer though, I look the king of Northern California mid-twenty somethings.

speaking of parties, i was supposed to go to this party last night, but didnt, and now my girlfriend hates me apparently lolz. people are so fucking DUMB.

just go to your work party and get shitfaced jTwo. at least one person has to do it at every work party. my "holiday party" for work isnt until january, but i'm looking forward to it. open bar n shit.

balddemon

Banned
for some reason i never figured that they put medical weed in little prescription bottles, that's so cute.

thats how i store my weed haha. i dont usually have more than a quarter ounce at once though. right now i got two pill bottles full.

might be hitting the bars tonight with some buds, haven't been shit faced in a while. gonna happen i hope.

Mars

Banned
Just beat my friend in a HotS PvZ, now we're gonna go hit up ladies downtown! Haven't gotten shitfaced in a while, stoked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom