• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

dafinezt

Banned
I'm drinking vodka and diet coke right now.

There isn't shit in this house to mix this shit with so ya know make fun all ya want this'll have to do. I'm desperate

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I don't believe that. You're too masculine for that to happen. One of the females you have caged probably escaped after wild fantasies for your dick and started chewing on it while you were asleep.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Eggman what's the most amount of dicks you could simultaneously pleasure? I'm picturing you with both hands gripping an individual cock, one in your mouth then two in your ass. Am I missing anything?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
You pretty much have it covered. I've also trained my dick to strangle other penises and writhe them with pleasure.

mantidor

so drunk GAF how do you handle blackouts?

The thing I hate the most is not being sure if I messed up and did something that offended someone. Most of the time my friends say that I was acting completely normal, but I have screwed up pretty badly before.

AcridMeat

Banned
My nephew is definitely of the bloodline.
ca1Wll.jpg

Get'sMad

WHY DID I DOWNLOAD ITUNES 11?!!!?!?

WHY DOES SEARCH SUCK SHIT NOW!?!?!

WHY DOES SHIT NO SHOW UP IN MY LIBRARY WHEN I DRAG AND DROP SOME FILES INTO IT ANYMORE

ADKLFJALKDJFLKASDJFLKASD

FUCK YOU APPLE!!!!!!

i'm gonna get angry drunk now

ZeroRay

I feels you.

I spent $12 on take out. Not even 1/3 done and I'm fucking stuffed. Mad because I won't be able to finish it fresh.

balddemon

Banned
Oh and guys, I took 4 ibuprofen, 4 vitamin C, and 2 ascorbic acid (I think that's just vitamin c lol) before I went to bed. No hangover. Vitamin c is the cure.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Aw man.
What.

I got kinda wasted last night, it was cool, everyone was helllla drunk. But. Didn't really know anyone, because barely anyone from my shift was there. I was just floating around making small talk and drinking drinks. Then these pretty slutty looking girls started talking to me. One was this super fine black chick with a super nice butt and an open backed shirt, the other was this petite little Mexican girl with kinda bad teeth. We started dancing on the dance floor at this point and then some other guy came over and peeled one of them away from me. Then for like 30 minutes the four of us were dancing pretty heatedly and I was touching tons of boobs and buttcheeks. Then the party started winding down and they took off. I got the Mexican girls number and her name was "Narly" which was pretty gnarly. I entered her contact as "Narly total babe super hot (yes you want to do her)" and she started laughing really hard. Then I hopped on my bicycle and rode home to watch cartoons.

I feel ever so slightly ashamed.

Get'sMad

nice bro ,thats how you party hard

btw, whats wrong with itunes 11? i only just updated because it kept bugging me about it. haven't opened it yet though.

maybe i'm not doing something right but like shit I have in my library doesn't show up in search now and search is slow as fuck now especially if you have a big library

shit not showing up when I drag and drop files into it, etc....I fucking hate it

now I'm mad because every NFL game on now sucks dick other than washington and cleveland..

sigh....

Get'sMad

chiefs raiders is the game of the century

I'm (not) ready for the epic battle on monday night when my new york jets take on the vaunted tennessee titans!

I can't believe this piece of shit team has a chance to make the playoffs

Speaking of football, I'm seeing the Seahawks on the 30th. I don't follow football but I do know about watching sports in stadiums and drinking. Which is what I will do.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Speaking of football, I'm seeing the Seahawks on the 30th. I don't follow football but I do know about watching sports in stadiums and drinking. Which is what I will do.

they actually let you throw rocks at the players right now, it's pretty cool

you just have to bring your own, but it's totally OK to chuck them into the field, trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom