• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

man, got waaaaaaaaasted at the costume party, t'was amazing

there was this snow white chick who had some massive boobage going on but she looked like she was 15 or something, it was weird

Salsa

pics of boob snow white

zBElB.jpg

mueiD.jpg

(my sim costume in full effect)

SeDgw.jpg

what happened to my face

Get'sMad

yeah those are p nice boobz

on miller lite number 3 bout to load a bowl

friend wanted me to go see the hobbit, told him to fuck off

not sitting in a theater for 3 fucking hours watching some dumb dwarf movie

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
yeah those are p nice boobz

on miller lite number 3 bout to load a bowl

friend wanted me to go see the hobbit, told him to fuck off

not sitting in a theater for 3 fucking hours watching some dumb dwarf movie

Fuck long movies. The maximum length of a movie should be one hour. No one wants to sit around for three hours of that bullshit.

Especially with The Horbit since it would probably make me spew, especially if I were to see it stoned (I would have to).

Salsa

girl was sticking her hand on that cleavage and moving those boobs around all party too, she was visibly uncomfortable with those damn magumbos

Get'sMad

Fuck long movies. The maximum length of a movie should be one hour. No one wants to sit around for three hours of that bullshit.

Especially with The Horbit since it would probably make me spew, especially if I were to see it stoned (I would have to).

for real and its like every genere of movie these days too..people like judd apatow turning comedies into unnecessary 2 and half hour marathons

this is why I like tv waaay better these days

Salsa

man I just called up this friend to ask her if I had to go help clean up (party was at my film school), and she told me "we cleaned up the whole thing before we left dont you remember?"

damn. Solid hour or more blackout in wich I was apparently behaving completely normal

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I just jerked off whilst looking at those boobs. I really wanna frame those boobs. Those boobs.

Salsa

also that dude with the bikini just popped out of nowhere. No one knew who he was and he had a spanish (as in, from spain) accent. He was the coolest.

Get'sMad

what spanish speaking country has the coolest accent?

do the spanish act like dicks to non spain spanish speakers like the french do to french candians?

Get'sMad

I need to take up spanish

went "rebel" in college and studied russian which I don't really regret but a better than high school level of spanish would be rad since most of the countries I want to travel to these days are spanish speaking

Salsa

best I could've done was getting a sniff on those tittays anyway, I really dont know how old she was but that's a kids face man

I got no time for no kiddies son

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm definitely disappointed Salsa. Imagine those heavy tits smashing against your face while your dick is penetrating her moist, tight vagina and her vocal chords agonizingly emit high-pitched waves resembling your name.

Yeah, you missed out.

Salsa

I'm definitely disappointed Salsa. Imagine those heavy tits smashing against your face while your dick is penetrating her moist, tight vagina and her vocal chords agonizingly emit high-pitched waves resembling your name.

Yeah, you missed out.

that'd be one wild 15 year old

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
She's not 15. Those tits are not 15. My ex was a DD and I thought her tits were huge after they reached their peak at 18. Those are not 15. Those boobs are not 15.

Salsa

She's not 15. Those tits are not 15. My ex was a DD and I thought her tits were huge after they reached their peak at 18. Those are not 15. Those boobs are not 15.

I just confirmed that she's either 15 or 16 bro, according to a bud

ic9GTdrqBN5Hz.PNG
ibk8nEcg9frdUn.PNG

kid face

those boobs are so out of place

we're all creepers now

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Well fuck, I just jerked off to this girl, what do I say to myself now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom