• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I wish people wouldn't dickride me. I'm a pathetic little creature, I should die.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
cant party with my clocest friends because i have work in DA mornin'

working my way through 15 buds to kill the pain

How would that make her unbangable?

JK, FBI please don't come get me.

Anyways what the fuck did I do last niyht. Still drunk cant remember going to bed/

one of lifes greatest moments, Waking up thinking WTF.. Shit feels like 5 minutes ago you were having an awesome then boom its the next morning, the funs over.

Kentpaul

Getting a new carpet in the next few weeks. Time to suit up and head under my bed to get all my old CRUSTY FAP SOCKS. Its a task that has to be done :(

I have a whole bottle of Pineapple Smirnoff in my room and its 11:15 am. Hmmmm

Do it

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I just rubbed an Oreo mcflurry in my dick. Call me 9174288510

(._.)

Banned
i sang puddle of mud,the eagles, that bodies song, system fo a down, radiohead, and oasis with some beautiful black girls, some art-nouveaux intelligent hipster chicks (my fav) and a cute 17 year old girl that was hot as fuck and all on me but she had a BF. dang he let me like grind and cuddle with his GF. what a great guy. not controlling or all alpha and shit with his girl.

Kentpaul

Good kid maad city is this generations dark side of the mood, I enjoy feeling awesome blasting it in my car/home/drunk. Its all awesome.;

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
yep

don't you hate it when a little bit of light beams in through the creases of the curtain because it's too sunny outside? it's burning my skin

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
im stoned on my bed watching game grumps while my sister is staring at me

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn, on the way home finally. What an early morning, I was super hungover for the trip.
Zipping through Petaluma now, phew. Going to Russian river brewing later with some coworkers who I'm feeling kind of skittish about seeing.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have this feeling jn my throat and stomach and I can't tell if its love, dehydration or a hangover.

Sorry acridmeat, we just went to rivindell for a quick minute.

Salsa

Had a drunk conversation with a lesbian yesterday on a pub. Lasted for hours, speaking about sexuality in general and why men did nothing for her

then when I was leaving she gave me a kiss

im surprised at my power bros

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
So there's a party tonight. I haven't been to a real one in ages. Starting next week it'll be time to start getting real so for now I just need to have a good time. Which means no drunken despair like last night, man that was bad. Just gotta stay positive and shit and not let this poisonous negativity run through my veins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzvfsJq5pLE

balddemon

Banned
So there's a party tonight. I haven't been to a real one in ages. Starting next week it'll be time to start getting real so for now I just need to have a good time. Which means no drunken despair like last night, man that was bad. Just gotta stay positive and shit and not let this poisonous negativity run through my veins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzvfsJq5pLE

have fun buddy. ima probably hang out at the gym and hit on the overnight girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom