• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not doin shit so I'm layin bed with all my clothes on. Acrid lets go get drunk. Get on a bus.
Someone come kiss my neck.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I keep going to whole foods hoping Alicia is there but she never is. :(
I'm gonna buy some Lagunitas and watch dance party USA followed by goats. Then I'm gonna sit and think about all my missed connections and opportunities whilst staring longingly at an endless stream of iMessages I've been completely ignoring due to relationship troubles. The messages come a few times a day just infrequently enough to let me feel empowered and secure in my rugged-untamedness, the iPhone is connected to the love bone.

These women hating Luddites from work haven't called me yet so I've decided to write them off. What if I saw the hobbit? I downloaded cart life but it seems completely indecipherable without someone to articulate to whilst playing. Far cry3 has really lost me, I haven't played it in like a week. What a boring Saturday, and it started off with me wearing sunglasses. I'm wearing my short shorts and am appropriately greasy, I'm wafting that minerally smell and shining ever so slightly. I feel so confident and world weary, belligerently indifferent. My knowing eyes and slight smile are making the hills explode around me as I cooly swipe my debit card and give the most subdued nod you'd never notice until its directed through your eyes and into your soul. "That man.." They'll all say wistfully as I walk out the door and resume my journey ready for anything and everything. Just another day in the life.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh SHIT.
Dude I saw a guy on the freeway eating a banana this morning. He had part of it dangling out of his mouth. He had to have been driving and took a bite of it and then accidentally broken off more than he could fit in his mouth. It was so funny.

Whilst in walnut creek Bart came howling by like some sort of elderly dragon on its last flight. It was cool because it went behind some buildings.

I'm still in bed and Im completely sober. I'm getting up.
Kisses y'all.

ecurbj

I'm drinking down a Yuengling. Traditional Lager. I know it's probably a bitch drink. I'm only drinking it because my cousin bought them.

Get'sMad

ain't nuttin wrong with some yuengling.

taking down some pbr tall boys and gonna finally start watching these breaking bad dvds my mom gave me

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fuckin shit I came horrifyingly close to getting plowed over by a car while walking to the store. I was crossing the street and some asshole was turning left and totally didn't slow down or look. They came so close I could feel the warmth of the engine and I totally just started screaming hysterically. I kinda jumped out the way but they stopped. It was absolutely the closest I have ever come to something like that. It was that fucking close. I started shaking really badly afterwards. Unreal. goddamn.

I got myself a cobb salad and some pizza though.

Kinyou

ugh. I shared a cab with a girl and I was the first one to pay and I forgot to tip.

uuuugh, it's eating me up from the inside

ecurbj

Fuckin shit I came horrifyingly close to getting plowed over by a car while walking to the store. I was crossing the street and some asshole was turning left and totally didn't slow down or look. They came so close I could feel the warmth of the engine and I totally just started screaming hysterically. I kinda jumped out the way but they stopped. It was absolutely the closest I have ever come to something like that. It was that fucking close. I started shaking really badly afterwards. Unreal. goddamn.

I got myself a cobb salad and some pizza though.

I hate when that happens when I am jogging and walking to/from work. Obviously the pedestrian indicator telling me I can walk doesn't matter to the person driving anymore. If it doesn't say "No Turn on Red" people still turn anyway. Just like driving, you have to walk defensively.

I witnessed an accident when the company truck was trying to turn on a small street and crashed into this parked car while the driver was in the car. Obviously he kept going. People are assholes sometimes.

Glad your okay though, dude.

nah you're good bud just know that yeungling is pretty good 'specially for its price point

Lol! Cool! These Yeunglings are awesome. In fact these were the same ones I had when I drunk alcohol for the first on my 21st birthday.
Delicious. The only beer I can tolerate apparently.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
drunk gaf poetry slam begins now and boy is it a drunken one

Wool

I'm sorry everybody, I haven't been keeping up with the thread at all. Currently drinking some red wine and listening to this live Bob Marley album. I'm moving ~1000 miles away in 7 days, and I've done next to nothing in terms of preparation.

[rhetoricalquestion] Should I sit here and worry, or should I pour another glass, play Vanquish, and pump up some Chemical Brothers? [/rhetoricalquestion]

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
On the floor surrounded by empty beacons

I'm starting to get incoherently drunk, watching the meinncrsft doc

Just chillin drinking and playing some old school platformers.

Relaxing after last night. Still pissed I struck out, I've been horrible since returning to the states....

Anteater

I bought a small bottle of Shochu, apparently some likes to mix it with hot water according to the net (Oyuwari), I like hot drinks, but Sake here is expensive as fuck, might give this a try.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I drank an entire six pack of lil sumpi and now i have james bond branded heinekin ok so hello ama ok lol horwou

Wool

i think mayan doomsday is synonymous to awkward encounters with the opposite sex day

Replace "mayan doomsday" with everyday, and replace "opposite sex" with everybody and I completely agree with you.

Snuggler are you 100% sure about her being pregnant now? The older I get the more it seems like random occurrences make or break most peoples entire lives. Those people who died in the Connecticut shooting probably didn't even know the shooter existed before he went in there and killed them. It's like that Run Lola Run movie. I think a quote from the GTAIV radio station The Journey sums it up best: "The Earth is 4.5 billion years old. Slowly you being to realize: you are completely irrelevant. The Journey."

Edit: This is the quintessential drunk song

speaking of babies...

pregnancy test = negative; wife now menstruating

PFekK.gif

balddemon

Banned
What the fuck. quit drinking at 1. I'm still bad buzzin at 1030. I don't even. I nearly hooked up with the one girl in the car on the way home, turns out she does still have a boyfriend. She was in the backseat with me and ready to go but her (and my) friend put a stop to that.

Edit: I blacked out after I left my friends house. Good thing it was only a 2 minute drive...god I'm am idiot. I don't even wanna walk downstairs. My dad gonna be like "lol you dumbass"

Edit2: #classydrinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom